|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section B: What's it About?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Students are asked to examine their:
(a) Poetic journey.
(b) Mental stability.
(c) Ideas and assumptions.
(d) Life's purpose.
2. What example is not used in this section?
(d) Bungee jumping.
3. "Tabloid Tone Exercise" is designed to show the poets how to express:
4. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
5. Students are often confused by what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the section about the handkerchief?
2. "Quilting in the Ditch" requires students to study what topic?
3. In this section, students are asked to write from whose point of view?
4. Who wrote "Dramatic Monologue: Carving the Voice, Carving the Masks?"
5. A strong poem often contains a:
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)