|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section B: What's it About?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Peasant Wedding" uses art from which famous artist?
2. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
(a) TS Eliot.
(b) Carol Muske.
(c) Maxine Kumin.
(d) Ann Lauterbach.
3. This section encourages students to:
(a) Write in free verse.
(b) Focus on masks.
(c) Adopt a persona.
(d) Forge a poetic voice.
4. What is the name of Maxine Kumin's contribution?
(a) "Dream Notebooks".
(b) "Dream Journals".
(c) "Dream Realities".
(d) "Dream Notes".
5. Students are often confused by what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author in this section refers to which holiday?
2. "What's it about?" discusses what topic?
3. How many journal entries are to be used for comparison?
4. In this section, students are encouraged to write about what topic?
5. How many exercises are appropriate for group work?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)