|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three. Who's Talking and Why? The Self and Its Subjects. Section B: What's it About?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "One's-Self, En Masse" begins with a quote by which famous poet?
2. In Maura Stanton's section, which act is recalled?
(c) Horseback Riding.
3. "Our Suits, Ourselves" is considered to be:
4. How many exercises are included in "The Things of This World: Image and Metaphor?"
5. How many lines must the poem contain as a minimum?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author in this section refers to which holiday?
2. What poet is used as a reference?
3. Who wrote "Dramatic Monologue: Carving the Voice, Carving the Masks?"
4. What famous work is referenced in this section?
5. "What's it about?" discusses what topic?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)