|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two. The Things of This World: Image and Metaphor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many exercises are appropriate for group work?
2. "As/Like/Finish the Sentence" requires students to write:
(b) Upside down.
3. "Translations: Idea to Image" is an exercise in:
(d) Free association.
4. In this section, the word "self" may bring an image of what item?
(b) Shoe laces.
(d) Brussels sprouts.
5. Which item are students not required to study in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What example is not used in this section?
2. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
3. How many preparatory steps are used in "Five Easy Pieces?"
4. The purpose of this chapter is to help students connect with what item?
5. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)