1. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
2. "The Unconscious as Gold Mine" consists of how many exercises?
3. The purpose of this chapter is to help students connect with what item?
(d) Inner poet.
4. What is the name of the first section?
(a) "The Unconsious as Gold Mine".
(b) "Translations: Idea to Image".
(c) "First Words".
(d) "Dream Notebooks".
5. The first exercise is directed to examine initial encounters with what item?
(a) Famous Poets.
6. Students are asked to examine their:
(a) Poetic journey.
(b) Mental stability.
(c) Life's purpose.
(d) Ideas and assumptions.
7. How many exercises are appropriate for group work?
8. "Translations: Idea to Image" is an exercise in:
(b) Free association.
9. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
(a) TS Eliot.
(b) Maxine Kumin.
(c) Carol Muske.
(d) Ann Lauterbach.
10. An example shows that the ensuing images may be:
(a) Over thought.
This section contains 2,812 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)