|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pollan makes __________ toasts from the produce in his garden and bread that uses yeast he has gathered.
(b) Fava bean.
2. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
3. The early researcher notes that _______ can be the result of situations that remind humans of their animal nature.
4. Pollan points out that humans are happy to eat what _________ eat, as this communicates the safety of food.
(a) Teachers say to.
(b) Cooking shows.
(c) Books say to.
(d) Other humans.
5. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Salatin disagrees with the idea that organic food is ___________.
2. The tart is made with _________ from Pollan's neighbor's garden as a dessert.
3. Who has helped Bev out by giving him a lot of produce to get by?
4. Pollan notes it is ironic that in order to make a delicious meal, one must destroy a _______ first.
5. The meal was perfect, according to Pollan, not because of the food, but he took part in the ________ and preparation.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)