|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
2. What was the primary emotion that Pollan feels when he shoots and kills his first boar?
3. Pollan begins to understand that eating the meat is the final act of the __________.
4. The modern CAFO does not take into consideration the _________ of an animal when processing them.
5. Buying local foods grown in a __________ manner underwrites a set of values important to the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Pollan goes with to deliver the foods to local restaurants?
2. Garro brings a ________ from the boar that Pollan killed on his hunting trip.
3. Pollan argues that ______ should be the basis for a new revolution, since it is what sustains and helps define culture.
4. Pollan admits that losing ________ does force the human to lose a part of his or her culture as well as his or her nature.
5. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)