|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As ________ has become popular, animal rights activists have been highlighting the unethical treatment of animals.
(c) Meat eating.
2. What is the herbal tea that Pollan makes to help finish off the meal he has made?
3. Humans, when faced with a new _______, often take a small amount and wait for the results.
4. Garro states that he does not hunt for the thrill of the _________, but for the food he can catch.
5. The early researcher notes that _______ can be the result of situations that remind humans of their animal nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The tart is made with _________ from Pollan's neighbor's garden as a dessert.
2. What does Pollan admit he liked more than he had anticipated liking?
3. Pollan argues that ______ should be the basis for a new revolution, since it is what sustains and helps define culture.
4. Bev sells to _______ worried about their children, and for those choosing to opt out of the industrial system.
5. Buying local foods grown in a __________ manner underwrites a set of values important to the people.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)