Quiz: Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Salatin disagrees with the idea that organic food is ___________.
a) More intensive.
c) More expensive.
2. The alliance between chefs and small farmers is what helps _____________ flourish.
a) Grocery stores.
b) Cooking schools.
c) Local economies.
3. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
c) Health benefits.
4. Pollan thinks that if stores had to include __________ of how an item was produced, people would change their eating habits.
5. What does Bev deal in that is causing...
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)