|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pairing raw fish with _______ makes sense as this condiment had antibacterial properties.
2. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
3. Salatin pushes for the right to opt out of ____________ of his farm, according to the book.
(c) Government protection.
(d) USDA rules.
4. Pollan sees some mushrooms which he believes to be ___________, though he is not sure enough to eat them.
5. __________ is another tool that humans use to decide if a food is good to eat, which helps to avoid foods that smell rotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every day, Salatin moves his cattle to a new _________ every day to ensure balance.
2. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
3. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
4. What is NOT one of the parts of corn that is separated out in the newly used process?
5. How many atoms does corn utilize during photosynthesis, unlike others?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)