|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
2. What takes corn meal, corn starch, and corn sweetener to make?
(d) Breakfast cereal.
3. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
4. ________ help pair foods that complement one another not just in flavor, but in use as well.
(a) Medicine men.
(c) Meal plans.
5. Every day, the ________ pens are moved to ensure that the droppings spread evenly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene Kahn is the founder of ______ Farm, which is a giant organic company that uses industrial methods.
2. Pollan sees some mushrooms which he believes to be ___________, though he is not sure enough to eat them.
3. At the beginning of the food chain is ________, which surprised Pollan when he realized this.
4. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
5. Corn began to rise to fame when the government war factories turned into __________ factories.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)