|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that humans consult in order to determine what they will and will not eat?
2. __________ involves higher emotions of dread, shame, and fear, according to Pollan.
(d) Moral drama.
3. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
4. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
(c) World view.
(d) Season cycle.
5. Pollan and the guests at the dinner achieve the pleasures of the ________, a camaraderie during the meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that the food is something that should not be eaten again?
2. Where is the farm that George Naylor runs when Pollan goes to visit him to learn more?
3. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
4. Pollan has never ________ before he begins the new opportunity to learn about food chains.
5. What is NOT one of the parts of corn that is separated out in the newly used process?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)