|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
2. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
3. Activists appear to look at the __________ animal, which is not applicable to the natural world.
(a) Species of an.
(d) Relationship of an.
4. The idea behind grass farming is that the ________ is the most natural and renewable source of energy.
5. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
Short Answer Questions
1. The modern CAFO does not take into consideration the _________ of an animal when processing them.
2. Pollan points out during the book that omnivores face a __________ when they eat today.
3. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
4. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
5. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)