|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sign that the food is something that should not be eaten again?
(d) Good taste.
2. The family _______, one of the remaining parts of America's food culture, is in decline, according to Pollan.
3. Pollan tries to be vegetarian, but gives it up as he finds it less ________ and much more difficult.
(b) Socially acceptable.
4. Depending on how the animals were ________, different foods can contain different amounts of omega fatty acids.
5. Where do all of the parts of the corn end up in as a result of the new process to separate its parts?
(a) Bottled water.
(c) Processed foods.
(d) Egg sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bev sells to _______ worried about their children, and for those choosing to opt out of the industrial system.
2. Pollan notes that the fact that humans have the _______ to question eating animals makes them different.
3. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
4. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
5. The modern CAFO does not take into consideration the _________ of an animal when processing them.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)