|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Salatin pushes for the right to opt out of ____________ of his farm, according to the book.
(b) USDA rules.
(d) Government protection.
2. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
(a) Add nutrients.
(c) Add contests to.
(d) Change the names of.
3. Pollan hopes to bring the reader back to their original _______ of food.
4. Organic farms might still look like industrial farms, but they do not use ___________.
5. What does Pollan need to prepare for that allows him to become more aware of his natural surroundings?
(a) First meal.
(b) Final meal.
(c) Hunting license.
(d) His book's deadline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
2. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
3. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
4. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
5. __________ involves higher emotions of dread, shame, and fear, according to Pollan.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)