|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buying local foods grown in a __________ manner underwrites a set of values important to the people.
2. What is the name of the once trash strewn park that was turned into a community garden?
(a) Berkeley Park.
(b) People's Park.
(c) Garden Park.
(d) Roller Park.
3. Salatin's is an _________ farm, dedicated to the old agrarian ideas of how things should be grown.
(a) All inclusive.
(d) All free.
4. Pollan and the guests at the dinner achieve the pleasures of the ________, a camaraderie during the meal.
5. What does Bev deal in that is causing him a lot of financial problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
2. Pollan notes that the fact that humans have the _______ to question eating animals makes them different.
3. Salatin disagrees with the idea that organic food is ___________.
4. The local food movement doesn't have to combat ___________; it simply offers an alternative, according to Pollan.
5. Wallerstein originally worked for a _______ where he learned he could entice people to buy more with larger sizes.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)