|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pastures are filled with native grasses that actually benefit from ____________.
(c) Organic yogurt.
2. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
3. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
4. Bev sells to _______ worried about their children, and for those choosing to opt out of the industrial system.
(a) Young brothers.
(b) Young fathers.
(c) Young mothers.
5. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
(b) Add contests to.
(c) Change the names of.
(d) Add nutrients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pairing raw fish with _______ makes sense as this condiment had antibacterial properties.
2. Where does Pollan find himself first questioning what the food on the market is made of?
3. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
4. Who did Pollan ask for a detailed account of what happens when a steer is processed?
5. Bentham makes the argument that if there are some humans that lack the brainpower of a ________, why are they still included in the moral argument?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)