|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the farmer use to cover the chicken waste in the compost pile?
(c) Wood chips.
2. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
3. The increased ______ of corn has meant a drop in crop space for other plants, according to Naylor.
4. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
5. In the early 19th century, Americans were drinking more alcohol, which cause the Alcohol _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
2. _________ changed the way that humans ate, and put humans at the top of the food chain.
3. As ________ has become popular, animal rights activists have been highlighting the unethical treatment of animals.
4. What is the number of the steer that Pollan has picked out for his meal?
5. What does Pollan need to prepare for that allows him to become more aware of his natural surroundings?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)