|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
2. What helps to reduce evaporation in the fields, and help to produce more carbon for the plants in the farm?
3. Pollan notes that one of the lessons of hunting for food is _________, and of the relationships between man and food.
4. What does Pollan admit he liked more than he had anticipated liking?
(a) Writing the book.
(c) Gathering mushrooms.
5. Wallerstein originally worked for a _______ where he learned he could entice people to buy more with larger sizes.
(c) Movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
2. What is the name of the development lab that Pollan visits in order to learn more about corn?
3. What is Pollan eating when he attempts to read Peter Singer's book?
4. What would the company that raised Pollan's steer not allow him to do?
5. What is the underlying foundation of the entire Salatin farm, according to Pollan?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)