|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
2. What would the company that raised Pollan's steer not allow him to do?
(a) Come to see the farm.
(b) Take any notes.
(c) Pay for his steer.
(d) Watch it be processed.
3. What is the number of the steer that Pollan has picked out for his meal?
4. What is the name of Peter's Singer's book that informs the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Animal Rights.
(b) Animal Persecution.
(c) Animal Liberation.
(d) Animals are All Right.
5. Depending on how the animals were ________, different foods can contain different amounts of omega fatty acids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pollan has never ________ before he begins the new opportunity to learn about food chains.
2. Pollan admits that losing ________ does force the human to lose a part of his or her culture as well as his or her nature.
3. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
4. ________ help pair foods that complement one another not just in flavor, but in use as well.
5. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)