|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Activists appear to look at the __________ animal, which is not applicable to the natural world.
(a) Species of an.
(d) Relationship of an.
2. Supporting farms help animals to have safer lives than they might have in the ________, according to Pollan.
3. Pollan tries to be vegetarian, but gives it up as he finds it less ________ and much more difficult.
(a) Socially acceptable.
4. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
(a) Season cycle.
(d) World view.
5. In a bad corn year, the food industry might use __________ as a replacement in many foods.
(a) Baking soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has helped Bev out by giving him a lot of produce to get by?
2. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
3. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
4. Pairing raw fish with _______ makes sense as this condiment had antibacterial properties.
5. As the food companies produced more corn, they create more _________ as it is cheaper than sugar.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)