|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boars do Pollan and the others find when they go back to hunt after lunch?
2. Each acre of corn, according to Pollan needs to have _________ gallons of fossil fuel to support it.
3. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
4. Who has helped Bev out by giving him a lot of produce to get by?
(c) No one.
5. Organic farms might still look like industrial farms, but they do not use ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced the idea of using corn to the English settlers?
2. What is the name of the once trash strewn park that was turned into a community garden?
3. Every day, Salatin moves his cattle to a new _________ every day to ensure balance.
4. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
5. As the food companies produced more corn, they create more _________ as it is cheaper than sugar.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)