|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do all of the parts of the corn end up in as a result of the new process to separate its parts?
(b) Egg sandwiches.
(c) Bottled water.
(d) Processed foods.
2. The push for corn has also led to the industrialization of _______ farms, according to Naylor.
3. What is the name of the development lab that Pollan visits in order to learn more about corn?
(a) General Mills.
(b) Ralston Purina.
(c) Birds Eye.
4. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
5. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
(a) Add nutrients.
(b) Add contests to.
(c) Change the names of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
2. How many atoms does corn utilize during photosynthesis, unlike others?
3. What is NOT one of the things that humans consult in order to determine what they will and will not eat?
4. What is the name of the person who began to take away the programs to help the farmers?
5. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)