|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
(a) Wet substrate.
(b) Dry mill.
(c) Wet mill.
(d) Dry dock.
2. In the early 19th century, Americans were drinking more alcohol, which cause the Alcohol _________.
3. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
4. Pollan argues that Salatin's method of farming is far more efficient in terms of _________ to produce calories.
5. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
(b) Richard's Organic Foods.
(c) Trader Joe's.
(d) Whole Foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gene Kahn is the founder of ______ Farm, which is a giant organic company that uses industrial methods.
2. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
3. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
4. What takes corn meal, corn starch, and corn sweetener to make?
5. Every day, the ________ pens are moved to ensure that the droppings spread evenly.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)