|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
2. Bev sells to _______ worried about their children, and for those choosing to opt out of the industrial system.
(a) Young brothers.
(b) Young mothers.
(c) Young fathers.
3. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
(b) Throw away.
4. Gene Kahn is the founder of ______ Farm, which is a giant organic company that uses industrial methods.
5. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
(a) High quality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
2. What is the book that is considered to be the organic grower's bible?
3. Pollan thinks that if stores had to include __________ of how an item was produced, people would change their eating habits.
4. Who has helped Bev out by giving him a lot of produce to get by?
5. To help combat how much a person can eat, the food industry has created ________ starch that can allow people to eat more.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)