|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Depending on how the animals were ________, different foods can contain different amounts of omega fatty acids.
2. What does Bev deal in that is causing him a lot of financial problems?
3. Salatin's is an _________ farm, dedicated to the old agrarian ideas of how things should be grown.
(c) All inclusive.
(d) All free.
4. Since they don't have to worry about nitrogen, farmers no longer have to ________ their crops to ensure soil fertility.
5. Salatin uses the animals to create a _________ system that also bolsters efficiency on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every day, the ________ pens are moved to ensure that the droppings spread evenly.
2. What is the name of the development lab that Pollan visits in order to learn more about corn?
3. Pollan isn't surprised that the ________ doesn't encourage Salatin's farming since he buys almost nothing to support it.
4. Where is the farm that George Naylor runs when Pollan goes to visit him to learn more?
5. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)