|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
2. Salatin doesn't follow the USDA guidelines by processing his _________ in an open air building without any walls.
3. Local _______ love Polyface because their products are exceptionally tasty and have more full flavor.
(c) Nursing homes.
4. Salatin's is an _________ farm, dedicated to the old agrarian ideas of how things should be grown.
(a) All inclusive.
(c) All free.
5. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bev deal in that is causing him a lot of financial problems?
2. Though the process of _________, animals can be fed, which then leads to the feeding of humans, too.
3. In many CAFOs, the _______ of pigs are cut off in response to the aggressive behavior they have in those conditions.
4. Pollan argues that ______ should be the basis for a new revolution, since it is what sustains and helps define culture.
5. Pollan thinks that if stores had to include __________ of how an item was produced, people would change their eating habits.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)