|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
2. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
(b) Throw away.
3. What is the name of the person that Pollan goes with to deliver the foods to local restaurants?
4. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
5. A new economy, based on a new way of __________, demands a new kind of eating where people enjoy preparing meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm and the human are two ________ natural systems that the food industry relies on.
2. The factories from the war time began to produce ________ for farmers to help with their crops.
3. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
4. As the food companies produced more corn, they create more _________ as it is cheaper than sugar.
5. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)