|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
(a) Bigger breasts.
(b) Lower quality.
(c) Smaller size.
(d) Higher price.
2. What is the underlying foundation of the entire Salatin farm, according to Pollan?
3. The push for corn has also led to the industrialization of _______ farms, according to Naylor.
4. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
(a) Season cycle.
(b) World view.
5. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Pollan goes with to deliver the foods to local restaurants?
2. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
3. What is the name of the once trash strewn park that was turned into a community garden?
4. The Naylor farm has turned from a diverse farm to one that has become a _________ production mecca.
5. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)