|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
(c) World view.
(d) Season cycle.
2. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
3. Pollan argues that ______ should be the basis for a new revolution, since it is what sustains and helps define culture.
4. A new economy, based on a new way of __________, demands a new kind of eating where people enjoy preparing meals.
5. The pastures are filled with native grasses that actually benefit from ____________.
(d) Organic yogurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Organic farms might still look like industrial farms, but they do not use ___________.
2. Pollan and the guests at the dinner achieve the pleasures of the ________, a camaraderie during the meal.
3. Industrial communities sell __________, while the artisinal sells a special product.
4. What is the book that is considered to be the organic grower's bible?
5. What is the underlying foundation of the entire Salatin farm, according to Pollan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)