1. Pollan points out during the book that omnivores face a __________ when they eat today.
2. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
3. What is NOT one of the things that humans consult in order to determine what they will and will not eat?
4. The lack of a food _______ is something that causes humans to be susceptible to food fads.
5. What is NOT one of the threads of the worldwide food chain that humans fit into?
(a) The industrial chain.
(b) The organic chain.
(c) The hunter-gatherer chain.
(d) The dairy market.
6. Pollan hopes to bring the reader back to their original _______ of food.
7. Where does Pollan find himself first questioning what the food on the market is made of?
This section contains 3,818 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)