Quiz: Chapter II Section I-III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Joseph Stalin assume the role of head of state of Russia?
2. When was Adolf Hitler born?
3. What term refers to widespread reputation, especially of a favorable character of renown and public eminence?
4. Boorstin states that psychological analysis has effectively turned the actions of heroes into compensations for what?
a) Internal neurosis.
b) Internal psychopathology.
c) Internal insignificance.
d) Internal psychology.
5. Boorstin suggests, in Chapter 2 - Section 1, that heroes can now be what?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 222 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)