Quiz: Chapter 4 - Section I-IV to Chapter 5 - Section IV-VI
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who developed an early printing press in 1436?
a) Stephan Michaelson.
b) Johannes Gutenberg.
c) Henry Watson.
d) Galileo Galilei.
2. Boorstin writes that advertising helps to make a shift from what is true to what is what?
3. What system does Boorstin assert affected "traditional forms of achievement," in Chapter 4 - Section VIII?
a) The caste system.
c) The star system.
4. In Chapter 5 - Section IV, Boorstin states, "By sharpening our images we have blurred all our" what?
5. The second aspect of successful...
This section contains 366 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)