|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nick hesitant about letting Monmaney and Allman into his apartment in Chapter 22?
(a) He has hash brownies in the freezer.
(b) He fears evidence may have been planted there.
(c) He worries Jeannette left her clothes there.
(d) He hasn't cleaned in weeks.
2. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) A copy of a nico-terrorist manual.
(c) Jeannette's purse.
3. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) His lobby is more powerful.
(b) His life is still in danger.
(c) His media presence is stronger.
(d) His product kills more people.
4. What news does Carlinsky give Nick in Chapter 26?
(a) Nick has been cleared of all charges.
(b) Nick's attackers have been found.
(c) Nick has been fired by the Academy.
(d) Nick is to be arrested for breaking bond.
5. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Serbian restaurant.
(b) A Moroccan restaurant.
(c) A Turkish restaurant.
(d) A Polish restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
2. Who tells Nick that the Captain has died in Chapter 26?
3. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
4. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how does Nick rebut Senator Finisterre's cigarette criticism on Nightline?
2. Why does Nick decide to go to Winston-Salem in Chapter 25?
3. What is odd about Monmaney and Allman's question is Chapter 14?
4. What does Heather imply to Nick in Chapter 21?
5. What vision does Nick have at the beginning of Chapter 15?
6. How does Nick convince Lorne Lutch to take the bribe in Chapter 18?
7. How has Sven improved the anti-underage-smoking campaign in Chapter 13?
8. What request does the Captain make of Nick in Chapter 13?
9. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
10. Who is Jack Bein?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)