|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Psyche cigarettes.
(b) Re-Upp cigarettes.
(c) Game cigarettes.
(d) Death cigarettes.
2. What recommendation does the Captain make to Nick in a call in Chapter 23?
(a) He should retain a lawyer.
(b) He should suspend all public statements.
(c) He should leave the Academy.
(d) He should remain in Los Angeles.
3. What were the boxes of condoms what Jeannette kept handing Nick during sex?
(a) Nicotine patch boxes.
(b) Tampon boxes.
(c) Boxes for firearm rounds.
(d) Cereal boxes.
4. In Chapter 25, who does Nick pretend to be to get into Captain's hospital room?
(a) A janitor.
(b) His grandson.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His cariologist.
5. Who poses as a policeman and removes Nick from the Captain's funeral at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) The lead nico-terrorist.
(b) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(d) Gomez O'Neal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
2. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
3. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
4. On Nick's flight to LA in Chapter 17, who makes a nasty comment to him?
5. Who tells Nick that the Captain has died in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the argument the MOD Squad has in Chapter 13.
2. What vision does Nick have at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
4. How does Nick convince Lady Bent to speak against trade regulations in Chapter 16?
5. Why does Nick decide to go to Winston-Salem in Chapter 25?
6. What does Nick think truly has happened to him since the attack?
7. How does Nick convince Lorne Lutch to take the bribe in Chapter 18?
8. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
9. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
10. What problem is the Academy having in Asia?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)