|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Jack Bein do to kill time with Nick while they wait for Jeff to be ready?
(a) He gives Nick a tour of the office.
(b) He screens an unreleased film for Nick.
(c) He serves Nick a Japanese breakfast.
(d) He tells Nick about his childhood.
2. In Chapter 13, what is every member of the Academy told they will have to attend?
(a) A Nick Naylor interview retrospective.
(b) An anti-terrorism retreat.
(c) A self-defense class.
(d) A press interaction seminal.
3. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) His life is still in danger.
(b) His media presence is stronger.
(c) His lobby is more powerful.
(d) His product kills more people.
4. Why is Penelope Bent famous?
(a) She was a popular Tory pundit in the 1970's.
(b) She was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
(c) She was the CEO of Union Carbide.
(d) She was Miss World in 1987.
5. Lady Bent is particularly well-known for holding strong against which adversaries?
(a) Tory reformers.
(b) Striking coal miners.
(c) The IRA.
(d) The Welsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heather tell Nick when she calls him back in Chapter 15?
2. Who poses as a policeman and removes Nick from the Captain's funeral at the end of Chapter 26?
3. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 24, Carlinsky tells Nick the FBI found a key in his apartment. What is the key give access to?
5. In Chapter 25, what crime does the Captain fear BR may be regularly committing?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)