|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what crime does the Captain fear BR may be regularly committing?
(a) Insider trading.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Copyright infringement.
2. What does the Captain want Lady Bents speaking against publicly in Chapter 16?
(a) English pub smoking bans.
(b) Pacific trade regulations.
(c) A tobacco tariff.
(d) Increased Canadian health regulations.
3. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Take a leave of absence.
(b) Pack his things.
(c) Go to Winston-Salem.
(d) Surrender himself to the FBI.
4. Where does BR send Nick in Chapter 16 to meet Lady Bent?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. In Chapter 13, what words does Sven subliminally embed int he anti-smoking ad he makes for the Academy?
(a) Chicks dig smoke.
(b) Light one up.
(c) Smoking is right.
(d) Cigarettes are cool.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, what does the Captain offer Nick money for?
2. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
3. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
4. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 15, which of the following is not an odd sexual proclivity of Jeannette's?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)