|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what crime does the Captain fear BR may be regularly committing?
(a) Copyright infringement.
(c) Insider trading.
(d) Grand larceny.
2. To what does Nick liken the speech BR gives at the beginning Chapter 13?
(a) A battlefield address.
(b) A eulogy.
(c) A state of the union.
(d) An inaugural speech.
3. Where does BR send Nick in Chapter 16 to meet Lady Bent?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. In Chapter 13, what is every member of the Academy told they will have to attend?
(a) A self-defense class.
(b) A press interaction seminal.
(c) An anti-terrorism retreat.
(d) A Nick Naylor interview retrospective.
5. In Chapter 21, Nick and Jeff Megall decide the scenes in the science fiction film with smoking will only play where?
(a) In allied theaters.
(b) In airplanes.
(c) In Asia.
(d) In the south.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Polly short-tempered in Chapter 13?
2. What does the Captain do for Nick at the end of Chapter 16?
3. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
4. What type of farm does Lorne Lutch have?
5. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
2. What does Heather imply to Nick in Chapter 21?
3. How does Nick convince Lorne Lutch to take the bribe in Chapter 18?
4. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
5. Why is Nick unable to get counsel from Carlinsky in Chapter 26?
6. How does the film footage in Chapter 23 look?
7. In Chapter 20, how does Nick rebut Senator Finisterre's cigarette criticism on Nightline?
8. What do Allman and Monmaney find that prompts them to arrest Nick in this section?
9. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
10. How has Sven improved the anti-underage-smoking campaign in Chapter 13?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)