|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(b) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(c) Jeff Megall.
(d) His security detail.
2. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
(a) He needs to multitask.
(b) He wants to avoid being recorded.
(c) He doesn't want Lady Bent to hear.
(d) He wants to be alone with Viceroy.
3. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(a) Stay quiet.
(b) Be in a new advertisement.
(d) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
4. At the end of Chapter 25, what does the Captain offer Nick money for?
(a) To kill BR.
(b) To burn the K Street office down.
(c) To be his new mole in the office.
(d) To take the fall with the FBI.
5. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
(a) The Levitas.
(b) The Rialto.
(c) The Iosis.
(d) The Encomium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion about the deal does Nick give Jeff Megall at the end of Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 23, what PBS personality is the Naylor's favorite skull from Sven modeled?
3. Why did the Captain place a spy in BR's office?
4. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
5. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)