|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
(b) Baby formula.
(c) Cheddar cheese.
(d) Root beer.
2. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Take a leave of absence.
(b) Go to Winston-Salem.
(c) Pack his things.
(d) Surrender himself to the FBI.
3. On Nick's flight to LA in Chapter 17, who makes a nasty comment to him?
(a) A general.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) A producer.
(d) A Senator.
4. In Chapter 23, what PBS personality is the Naylor's favorite skull from Sven modeled?
(a) Big Bird.
(b) Jim Lehrer.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Thomas the Tank Engine.
5. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
(a) He has no adverse reaction.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He gets dizzy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
2. Why did the Captain place a spy in BR's office?
3. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
4. Why is Nick hesitant about letting Monmaney and Allman into his apartment in Chapter 22?
5. What does Jeff Megall send to pick up Nick instead of a Mustang in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
2. Why is Nick unable to get counsel from Carlinsky in Chapter 26?
3. What is odd about Monmaney and Allman's question is Chapter 14?
4. What request does the Captain make of Nick in Chapter 13?
5. Who is Jack Bein?
6. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
7. Describe the argument the MOD Squad has in Chapter 13.
8. What does Heather imply to Nick in Chapter 21?
9. How does Nick convince Lady Bent to speak against trade regulations in Chapter 16?
10. How does the film footage in Chapter 23 look?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)