|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Re-Upp cigarettes.
(b) Psyche cigarettes.
(c) Death cigarettes.
(d) Game cigarettes.
2. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He gets dizzy.
(c) He has no adverse reaction.
(d) He vomits.
3. What does Heather tell Nick when she calls him back in Chapter 15?
(a) They have to stop meeting.
(b) She cannot make it to dinner.
(c) The Moon is doing a follow-up on him.
(d) She got the job at the Sun.
4. What news does Carlinsky give Nick in Chapter 26?
(a) Nick is to be arrested for breaking bond.
(b) Nick has been cleared of all charges.
(c) Nick's attackers have been found.
(d) Nick has been fired by the Academy.
5. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
(a) He doesn't want Lady Bent to hear.
(b) He needs to multitask.
(c) He wants to avoid being recorded.
(d) He wants to be alone with Viceroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What recommendation does the Captain make to Nick in a call in Chapter 23?
2. Who does Nick find in his office in Chapter 25?
3. What is Nick looking at in Chapter 15 when he imagines a vast nude tableau?
4. What impressive feet does the actress do in footage Nick watches with Jeff Megall in Chapter 23?
5. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick convince Lorne Lutch to take the bribe in Chapter 18?
2. How has Sven improved the anti-underage-smoking campaign in Chapter 13?
3. What problem is the Academy having in Asia?
4. What do Allman and Monmaney find that prompts them to arrest Nick in this section?
5. What concerns has the Captain long had about BR that he reveals in Chapter 25?
6. In Chapter 20, how does Nick rebut Senator Finisterre's cigarette criticism on Nightline?
7. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
8. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
9. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
10. Who is Jack Bein?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)