|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has recently interviewed Polly in Chapter 20?
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dan Rather.
(d) Heather Holloway.
2. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) Mace McQuade's.
(b) Jack Valenti's.
(c) The President's.
(d) His son's.
3. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
(a) They are employees of OSAP.
(b) The work for Senator Finisterre.
(c) They are already dead.
(d) They work for the Academy.
4. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
(b) Heather Holloway.
(d) Polly Bailey.
5. What type of farm does Lorne Lutch have?
(a) A cabbage farm.
(b) A turnip farm.
(c) A soybean farm.
(d) An avocado farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this section attempts to get information about Nick's case from contacts at the FBI?
2. How does Jeff Megall describe the film he wants to integrate smoking into in Chapter 17?
3. What response to the probably passage of the skull-and-crossbones label does Nick suggest in Chapter 22?
4. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
5. Why is the cab driver nervous about being tailed as he drives Nick in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nick convince Lady Bent to speak against trade regulations in Chapter 16?
2. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
3. How is Nick's tryst in Chapter 15 with Jeannette odd?
4. Describe the hotel that Nick goes to in Chapter 17.
5. What issues in Chapter 19 make Nick uneasy about agrees to a deal with Jeff Megall?
6. What request does the Captain make of Nick in Chapter 13?
7. What problem is the Academy having in Asia?
8. Describe Nick's arrest in Chapter 24?
9. Describe the argument the MOD Squad has in Chapter 13.
10. Why is Nick unable to get counsel from Carlinsky in Chapter 26?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)