|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) His lobby is more powerful.
(b) His product kills more people.
(c) His life is still in danger.
(d) His media presence is stronger.
2. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
(a) He gets dizzy.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He has no adverse reaction.
3. What recommendation does the Captain make to Nick in a call in Chapter 23?
(a) He should leave the Academy.
(b) He should remain in Los Angeles.
(c) He should suspend all public statements.
(d) He should retain a lawyer.
4. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(a) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
(b) Be in a new advertisement.
(c) Stay quiet.
5. Why is Nick hesitant about letting Monmaney and Allman into his apartment in Chapter 22?
(a) He hasn't cleaned in weeks.
(b) He fears evidence may have been planted there.
(c) He has hash brownies in the freezer.
(d) He worries Jeannette left her clothes there.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Nick's flight to LA in Chapter 17, who makes a nasty comment to him?
2. What topic does Bernie the masseuse babble on about in Chapter 17?
3. Why is Polly short-tempered in Chapter 13?
4. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
5. Why did the Captain place a spy in BR's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What issues in Chapter 19 make Nick uneasy about agrees to a deal with Jeff Megall?
2. What is odd about Monmaney and Allman's question is Chapter 14?
3. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
4. What does Heather imply to Nick in Chapter 21?
5. What does Nick think truly has happened to him since the attack?
6. Who is Jack Bein?
7. Why does Nick decide to go to Winston-Salem in Chapter 25?
8. Describe the argument the MOD Squad has in Chapter 13.
9. How does the film footage in Chapter 23 look?
10. Describe the hotel that Nick goes to in Chapter 17.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)