|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the boxes of condoms what Jeannette kept handing Nick during sex?
(a) Tampon boxes.
(b) Boxes for firearm rounds.
(c) Nicotine patch boxes.
(d) Cereal boxes.
2. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) His son's.
(b) Jack Valenti's.
(c) Mace McQuade's.
(d) The President's.
3. What topic does Bernie the masseuse babble on about in Chapter 17?
(a) Exchange rates.
(b) The Cold War.
(c) Rain forests.
4. Why is Penelope Bent famous?
(a) She was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
(b) She was Miss World in 1987.
(c) She was a popular Tory pundit in the 1970's.
(d) She was the CEO of Union Carbide.
5. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Game cigarettes.
(b) Re-Upp cigarettes.
(c) Psyche cigarettes.
(d) Death cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain want Lady Bents speaking against publicly in Chapter 16?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
3. What does Heather tell Nick when she calls him back in Chapter 15?
4. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
5. What does the Captain do for Nick at the end of Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Allman and Monmaney find that prompts them to arrest Nick in this section?
2. What does Nick think truly has happened to him since the attack?
3. What vision does Nick have at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
5. Why is Nick unable to get counsel from Carlinsky in Chapter 26?
6. What concerns has the Captain long had about BR that he reveals in Chapter 25?
7. How does the film footage in Chapter 23 look?
8. Why does Nick decide to go to Winston-Salem in Chapter 25?
9. How has Sven improved the anti-underage-smoking campaign in Chapter 13?
10. Describe the hotel that Nick goes to in Chapter 17.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)