|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nicotine patches are put on Nick's body in Chapter 11?
2. Who interviews Nick at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Paula Zahn.
(b) Dan Rather.
(c) Ed Bradley.
(d) Katie Couric.
3. What game does Nick play as he drives to St. Euthanasius in Chapter 10?
(a) He looks for him name mentioned on AM radio.
(b) He tries to find a Bee Gees song on the radio.
(c) He tries to make only left turns.
(d) He tries to lose his security detail.
4. What plan does the Captain tell Naylor that BR has come up with in Chapter 6?
(a) Making candy cigarettes.
(b) Starting a cigarette-funded news outlet.
(c) Making Jennette a co-spokesperson.
(d) Reintroducing cigarettes in movies.
5. What city does the Captain live and work in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What creative way does a man say he will kill Naylor in a message given to him by Gazelle in Chapter 7?
2. According to the cardiologist in Chapter 12, why did Nick survive the massive dose of nicotine?
3. What word does Naylor use to describe the office's collective attitude toward him in the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What does BR refuse from Naylor at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Which governmental agency has recently released a damning report regarding second-hand smoke at the beginning of Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Captain.
2. What plan is Senator Finisterre trying to pass through Congress in Chapter 19?
3. What vision does Nick have at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What types of messages does Nick have waiting for him at the Academy in Chapter 7?
5. How does Nick's meeting with Heather Holloway end in Chapter 9?
6. Describe the argument the MOD Squad has in Chapter 13.
7. How does the film footage in Chapter 23 look?
8. What is odd about Monmaney and Allman's question is Chapter 14?
9. What issue does Nick have with with Sven Gland's ad campaign in Chapter 7?
10. What is the purpose of Nick Naylor's meeting with Reverend Griggs in Chapter 10?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)