|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which governmental agency has recently released a damning report regarding second-hand smoke at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What creative way does a man say he will kill Naylor in a message given to him by Gazelle in Chapter 7?
(a) Pouring tar down his throat.
(b) Bury him to his neck by an anthill.
(c) Tie him to four horses and geeing them up.
(d) Skin him alive.
3. How does Bobby Jay Bliss know Heather Holloway?
(a) She is his second cousin.
(b) They are in the same prayer group.
(c) She did a piece on his boss.
(d) She used to date him.
4. What is St. Euthanasius?
(a) Nick's son's boarding school.
(b) The church where Nick was married.
(c) Nick Naylor's alma mater.
(d) A DC hospital where a young boy is dying of lung cancer.
5. What does Bliss remember most clearly about Heather Holloway in Chapter 7?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Her perfume.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in the mad shooter's car in at the end of Chapter 2?
2. Where does the Captain recommend Nick go as soon as possible in Chapter 9?
3. How many nicotine patches are put on Nick's body in Chapter 11?
4. What recent surgery has the Captain undergone when Naylor meets him in Chapter 6?
5. In what city does Nick Naylor live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Budd Rohrabacher.
2. How is Nick taken hostage in Chapter 11?
3. Describe the Captain.
4. What deal do Jeff Megall and Nick discuss in Chapter 17?
5. Describe the transfixed moment Naylor experiences at the end of Chapter 3.
6. How does Heather portray Nick in her article?
7. What fire is Bobby Jay Bliss putting out in Chapter 2?
8. In Chapter 20, how does Nick rebut Senator Finisterre's cigarette criticism on Nightline?
9. How is Nick's tryst in Chapter 15 with Jeannette odd?
10. How does Nick deal with the passage of Senator Finisterre's bill in this section?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)