|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how does Nick explain the plane ticket purchased on his card to the FBI?
(a) His wallet was stolen.
(b) He forgot about his bail agreement.
(c) He bought it before he was arrested.
(d) He was buying it for a friend.
2. In Chapter 25, what crime does the Captain fear BR may be regularly committing?
(b) Insider trading.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Copyright infringement.
3. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
(a) Christienne Amanpour.
(b) Anderson Cooper.
(c) Bonnie Dalton.
(d) Wolf Blitzer.
4. In Chapter 15, what idea does Jeannette have when she comes to Nick's office?
(a) A new slogan for the Academy.
(b) A new smokers' magazine.
(c) A new ad campaign
(d) A new type of chewing tobacco.
5. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 27 million.
(c) One billion,
(d) 750 thousand.
6. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
(a) Sons of Winston-Salem.
(c) First Mates.
7. What does Jeff Megall send to pick up Nick instead of a Mustang in Chapter 17?
(a) A town car.
(b) A limo.
(c) A vespa.
(d) A Smart car.
8. Whom does Nick blame on the the investigation when Heather calls him in Chapter 23?
(a) Lady Dent.
(c) Gordon Craighead.
(d) Senator Finisterre.
9. At the end of Chapter 25, what does the Captain offer Nick money for?
(a) To take the fall with the FBI.
(b) To burn the K Street office down.
(c) To be his new mole in the office.
(d) To kill BR.
10. Why is Penelope Bent famous?
(a) She was the CEO of Union Carbide.
(b) She was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
(c) She was a popular Tory pundit in the 1970's.
(d) She was Miss World in 1987.
11. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
(b) Heather Holloway.
(d) Polly Bailey.
12. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
(a) They are already dead.
(b) They are employees of OSAP.
(c) They work for the Academy.
(d) The work for Senator Finisterre.
13. Who does Nick find in his office in Chapter 25?
(b) The Captain.
(c) The FBI.
14. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) The President's.
(b) Mace McQuade's.
(c) His son's.
(d) Jack Valenti's.
15. What is Nick looking at in Chapter 15 when he imagines a vast nude tableau?
(a) Arlington National Cemetery.
(b) The Capitol building.
(c) A city bus.
(d) A fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 15, which of the following is not an odd sexual proclivity of Jeannette's?
3. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
4. How does Nick characterize the money to Lorne Lutch in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 24, Carlinsky tells Nick the FBI found a key in his apartment. What is the key give access to?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)