Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressive feet does the actress do in footage Nick watches with Jeff Megall in Chapter 23?
(a) Smoke an entire cigarette in one inhalation.
(b) Blow a smoke ring around the actor's penis.
(c) Exhale smoke from her gills.
(d) Smoke in her sleep.
2. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(a) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(b) Jeff Megall.
(c) His security detail.
3. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) One billion,
(b) 10 million.
(c) 27 million.
(d) 750 thousand.
4. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
(a) Heather Holloway.
(c) Polly Bailey.
5. What response to the probably passage of the skull-and-crossbones label does Nick suggest in Chapter 22?
(a) Designing their own skull.
(b) Making the label as small as possible.
(c) Making the label transparent.
(d) Putting the label on the back of the pack.
6. When they first meet in person in Chapter 17, why does Jeff Megall say he wants to do business with the Academy?
(a) He wants to get out east more often.
(b) He wants to hearken back to movie smoking of the forties.
(c) He wants to preserve the livelihood of the tobacco farmer.
(d) He wants to present both sides of the smoking debate.
7. What news does Carlinsky give Nick in Chapter 26?
(a) Nick is to be arrested for breaking bond.
(b) Nick has been fired by the Academy.
(c) Nick has been cleared of all charges.
(d) Nick's attackers have been found.
8. Who tells Nick that the Captain has died in Chapter 26?
(b) Gomez O'Neal.
9. Who poses as a policeman and removes Nick from the Captain's funeral at the end of Chapter 26?
(b) The lead nico-terrorist.
(c) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(d) Gomez O'Neal.
10. How does Jeff Megall describe the film he wants to integrate smoking into in Chapter 17?
(a) An erotic family-drama.
(b) A futuristic thriller-comedy.
(c) A romantic revisionist western.
(d) A prestige buddy-comedy.
11. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Death cigarettes.
(b) Re-Upp cigarettes.
(c) Psyche cigarettes.
(d) Game cigarettes.
12. Where does BR send Nick in Chapter 16 to meet Lady Bent?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) He cannot keep food down.
(b) He is losing a leg to diabetes.
(c) He is having a heart valve replaced.
(d) He fell and broke a hip.
14. At the end of Chapter 25, what does the Captain offer Nick money for?
(a) To take the fall with the FBI.
(b) To be his new mole in the office.
(c) To burn the K Street office down.
(d) To kill BR.
15. What does Heather tell Nick when she calls him back in Chapter 15?
(a) She cannot make it to dinner.
(b) She got the job at the Sun.
(c) They have to stop meeting.
(d) The Moon is doing a follow-up on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick leave behind when he goes into Lorne's house in Chapter 18?
2. Which character in this section attempts to get information about Nick's case from contacts at the FBI?
3. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 26, how does Nick explain the plane ticket purchased on his card to the FBI?
5. Who does Nick find in his office in Chapter 25?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)