|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(a) Surrender himself to the FBI.
(b) Go to Winston-Salem.
(c) Pack his things.
(d) Take a leave of absence.
2. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) His media presence is stronger.
(b) His lobby is more powerful.
(c) His product kills more people.
(d) His life is still in danger.
3. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Psyche cigarettes.
(b) Game cigarettes.
(c) Death cigarettes.
(d) Re-Upp cigarettes.
4. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
(a) The work for Senator Finisterre.
(b) They are employees of OSAP.
(c) They are already dead.
(d) They work for the Academy.
5. In Chapter 15, which of the following is not an odd sexual proclivity of Jeannette's?
(a) She keeps all the lights off.
(b) She makes animal noises.
(c) She uses dozens of condoms.
(d) She ties Nick up.
6. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 27 million.
(b) 750 thousand.
(c) 10 million.
(d) One billion,
7. What response to the probably passage of the skull-and-crossbones label does Nick suggest in Chapter 22?
(a) Making the label as small as possible.
(b) Making the label transparent.
(c) Putting the label on the back of the pack.
(d) Designing their own skull.
8. In Chapter 25, who does Nick pretend to be to get into Captain's hospital room?
(a) His cariologist.
(b) His grandson.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) A janitor.
9. In Chapter 20, what does Senator Finisterre want to put on cigarette packs?
(a) A skull and crossbones.
(b) An odorous sealant.
(c) A child-proof lock.
(d) A solid black wrapping.
10. What does Nick leave behind when he goes into Lorne's house in Chapter 18?
(a) His son.
(b) His security.
(c) The money.
(d) His gun.
11. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
(a) The Continental European market.
(b) The British market.
(c) The South American market.
(d) The Asian market.
12. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
(a) Christienne Amanpour.
(b) Wolf Blitzer.
(c) Bonnie Dalton.
(d) Anderson Cooper.
13. Lady Bent is particularly well-known for holding strong against which adversaries?
(a) The IRA.
(b) The Welsh.
(c) Tory reformers.
(d) Striking coal miners.
14. What does the Captain want Lady Bents speaking against publicly in Chapter 16?
(a) A tobacco tariff.
(b) English pub smoking bans.
(c) Pacific trade regulations.
(d) Increased Canadian health regulations.
15. Who poses as a policeman and removes Nick from the Captain's funeral at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Gomez O'Neal.
(c) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(d) The lead nico-terrorist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
2. What conclusion about the deal does Nick give Jeff Megall at the end of Chapter 19?
3. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
4. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Jack Bein do to kill time with Nick while they wait for Jeff to be ready?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)