|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick leave behind when he goes into Lorne's house in Chapter 18?
(a) His gun.
(b) The money.
(c) His son.
(d) His security.
2. To what does Nick liken the speech BR gives at the beginning Chapter 13?
(a) A state of the union.
(b) A eulogy.
(c) An inaugural speech.
(d) A battlefield address.
3. Why is the cab driver nervous about being tailed as he drives Nick in Chapter 25?
(a) He is Muslim.
(b) He does not have a license.
(c) His brother is in the country illegally.
(d) He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
4. In Chapter 17, what does Jack Bein do to kill time with Nick while they wait for Jeff to be ready?
(a) He gives Nick a tour of the office.
(b) He tells Nick about his childhood.
(c) He screens an unreleased film for Nick.
(d) He serves Nick a Japanese breakfast.
5. In Chapter 15, which of the following is not an odd sexual proclivity of Jeannette's?
(a) She ties Nick up.
(b) She keeps all the lights off.
(c) She uses dozens of condoms.
(d) She makes animal noises.
6. Why did the Captain place a spy in BR's office?
(a) To see if BR was selling Academy secrets to the press.
(b) To see if BR was embezzling money.
(c) To see if BR and Jeannette were sleeping together.
(d) To see if BR was stealing company supplies.
7. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
(a) The work for Senator Finisterre.
(b) They are already dead.
(c) They are employees of OSAP.
(d) They work for the Academy.
8. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) He is having a heart valve replaced.
(b) He is losing a leg to diabetes.
(c) He cannot keep food down.
(d) He fell and broke a hip.
9. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
(a) The Asian market.
(b) The Continental European market.
(c) The South American market.
(d) The British market.
10. In Chapter 21, Nick and Jeff Megall decide the scenes in the science fiction film with smoking will only play where?
(a) In allied theaters.
(b) In airplanes.
(c) In Asia.
(d) In the south.
11. What does the Captain do for Nick at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) He sends him a bottle of fine bourbon.
(b) He raises his salary.
(c) He invites him to his summer-home in the Hamptons.
(d) He gives him a new television.
12. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(a) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(b) Jeff Megall.
(c) His security detail.
13. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Polish restaurant.
(c) A Serbian restaurant.
(d) A Moroccan restaurant.
14. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) A copy of a nico-terrorist manual.
(c) Jeannette's purse.
15. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
(a) The Rialto.
(b) The Levitas.
(c) The Encomium.
(d) The Iosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
2. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
3. Who does Nick find in his office in Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 20, what does Senator Finisterre want to put on cigarette packs?
5. In Chapter 23, what PBS personality is the Naylor's favorite skull from Sven modeled?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)