|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
(a) The British market.
(b) The Asian market.
(c) The South American market.
(d) The Continental European market.
2. What news does Carlinsky give Nick in Chapter 26?
(a) Nick's attackers have been found.
(b) Nick has been fired by the Academy.
(c) Nick is to be arrested for breaking bond.
(d) Nick has been cleared of all charges.
3. In Chapter 24, Carlinsky tells Nick the FBI found a key in his apartment. What is the key give access to?
(a) A safe deposit box in Juarez.
(b) A van registered in Maryland.
(c) A cabin in Virginia.
(d) An apartment in Baltimore.
4. In Chapter 13, what is every member of the Academy told they will have to attend?
(a) A self-defense class.
(b) A Nick Naylor interview retrospective.
(c) An anti-terrorism retreat.
(d) A press interaction seminal.
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
(b) The Captain.
6. In Chapter 26, how does Nick explain the plane ticket purchased on his card to the FBI?
(a) He bought it before he was arrested.
(b) He was buying it for a friend.
(c) He forgot about his bail agreement.
(d) His wallet was stolen.
7. What response to the probably passage of the skull-and-crossbones label does Nick suggest in Chapter 22?
(a) Designing their own skull.
(b) Making the label as small as possible.
(c) Making the label transparent.
(d) Putting the label on the back of the pack.
8. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Polish restaurant.
(c) A Serbian restaurant.
(d) A Moroccan restaurant.
9. What does Nick leave behind when he goes into Lorne's house in Chapter 18?
(a) His security.
(b) The money.
(c) His son.
(d) His gun.
10. Why is Nick not seated near Senator Finisterre on Nightline in Chapter 20?
(a) The Senator refuses to sit near him.
(b) Nick wants to be near the medical experts.
(c) The Senator is live via satellite from Cairo.
(d) Every guest is in a separate studio.
11. In Chapter 13, what words does Sven subliminally embed int he anti-smoking ad he makes for the Academy?
(a) Light one up.
(b) Cigarettes are cool.
(c) Smoking is right.
(d) Chicks dig smoke.
12. Who has recently interviewed Polly in Chapter 20?
(a) The FBI.
(c) Heather Holloway.
(d) Dan Rather.
13. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
(a) He wants to be alone with Viceroy.
(b) He wants to avoid being recorded.
(c) He doesn't want Lady Bent to hear.
(d) He needs to multitask.
14. Lady Bent is particularly well-known for holding strong against which adversaries?
(a) Striking coal miners.
(b) The IRA.
(c) Tory reformers.
(d) The Welsh.
15. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
(b) Jeannette's purse.
(c) A copy of a nico-terrorist manual.
(d) He doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
2. What new does Gomez deliver to Nick at the end of Chapter 18?
3. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
4. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
5. What conclusion about the deal does Nick give Jeff Megall at the end of Chapter 19?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)