|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick indignantly argue with the MOD Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) His media presence is stronger.
(b) His life is still in danger.
(c) His product kills more people.
(d) His lobby is more powerful.
2. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
(a) He needs to multitask.
(b) He wants to be alone with Viceroy.
(c) He doesn't want Lady Bent to hear.
(d) He wants to avoid being recorded.
3. Who has recently interviewed Polly in Chapter 20?
(a) Heather Holloway.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Dan Rather.
4. What does Jeff Megall send to pick up Nick instead of a Mustang in Chapter 17?
(a) A town car.
(b) A limo.
(c) A vespa.
(d) A Smart car.
5. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Game cigarettes.
(b) Death cigarettes.
(c) Psyche cigarettes.
(d) Re-Upp cigarettes.
6. In Chapter 13, what words does Sven subliminally embed int he anti-smoking ad he makes for the Academy?
(a) Light one up.
(b) Cigarettes are cool.
(c) Chicks dig smoke.
(d) Smoking is right.
7. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) Mace McQuade's.
(b) Jack Valenti's.
(c) The President's.
(d) His son's.
8. What were the boxes of condoms what Jeannette kept handing Nick during sex?
(a) Cereal boxes.
(b) Tampon boxes.
(c) Nicotine patch boxes.
(d) Boxes for firearm rounds.
9. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
(a) Heather Holloway.
(b) Polly Bailey.
10. Why is Penelope Bent famous?
(a) She was Miss World in 1987.
(b) She was the CEO of Union Carbide.
(c) She was a popular Tory pundit in the 1970's.
(d) She was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
11. Who poses as a policeman and removes Nick from the Captain's funeral at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Gomez O'Neal.
(b) The lead nico-terrorist.
(c) Bobby Jay Bliss.
12. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(b) Be in a new advertisement.
(c) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
(d) Stay quiet.
13. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
(a) First Mates.
(d) Sons of Winston-Salem.
14. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 10 million.
(b) One billion,
(c) 27 million.
(d) 750 thousand.
15. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
(a) Anderson Cooper.
(b) Wolf Blitzer.
(c) Christienne Amanpour.
(d) Bonnie Dalton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
3. Why is Nick not seated near Senator Finisterre on Nightline in Chapter 20?
4. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)