|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) His son's.
(b) Mace McQuade's.
(c) The President's.
(d) Jack Valenti's.
2. Who does Nick imagine making love to atop the nude tableau of Chapter 15?
(a) Heather Holloway.
(d) Polly Bailey.
3. On Nick's flight to LA in Chapter 17, who makes a nasty comment to him?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A general.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A producer.
4. In Chapter 26, how does Nick explain the plane ticket purchased on his card to the FBI?
(a) He bought it before he was arrested.
(b) His wallet was stolen.
(c) He was buying it for a friend.
(d) He forgot about his bail agreement.
5. What is Nick looking at in Chapter 15 when he imagines a vast nude tableau?
(a) Arlington National Cemetery.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A city bus.
(d) The Capitol building.
6. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
(a) First Mates.
(d) Sons of Winston-Salem.
7. In what market does BR push Nick to do more interviews in Chapter 13?
(a) The South American market.
(b) The Asian market.
(c) The British market.
(d) The Continental European market.
8. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Serbian restaurant.
(c) A Polish restaurant.
(d) A Moroccan restaurant.
9. What does the Captain want Lady Bents speaking against publicly in Chapter 16?
(a) Pacific trade regulations.
(b) Increased Canadian health regulations.
(c) A tobacco tariff.
(d) English pub smoking bans.
10. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 27 million.
(b) 750 thousand.
(c) One billion,
(d) 10 million.
11. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(b) Jeff Megall.
(c) His security detail.
(d) Bobby Jay Bliss.
12. At the end of Chapter 25, what does the Captain offer Nick money for?
(a) To burn the K Street office down.
(b) To kill BR.
(c) To be his new mole in the office.
(d) To take the fall with the FBI.
13. Which character in this section attempts to get information about Nick's case from contacts at the FBI?
(a) Jeff Megall.
(b) Gomez O'Neal.
(c) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(d) The Captain.
14. What does Jeff Megall send to pick up Nick instead of a Mustang in Chapter 17?
(a) A limo.
(b) A town car.
(c) A Smart car.
(d) A vespa.
15. What impressive feet does the actress do in footage Nick watches with Jeff Megall in Chapter 23?
(a) Exhale smoke from her gills.
(b) Smoke an entire cigarette in one inhalation.
(c) Blow a smoke ring around the actor's penis.
(d) Smoke in her sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick characterize the money to Lorne Lutch in Chapter 18?
2. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
3. What news does Jeannette give Nick at dinner in Chapter 15?
4. In Chapter 21, what does BR inform Nick the the FBI wants to look at?
5. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)