|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
(a) Anderson Cooper.
(b) Christienne Amanpour.
(c) Wolf Blitzer.
(d) Bonnie Dalton.
2. Why is the cab driver nervous about being tailed as he drives Nick in Chapter 25?
(a) He is a paranoid schizophrenic.
(b) His brother is in the country illegally.
(c) He does not have a license.
(d) He is Muslim.
3. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(b) Jeff Megall.
(c) His security detail.
(d) Bobby Jay Bliss.
4. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Moroccan restaurant.
(b) A Serbian restaurant.
(c) A Turkish restaurant.
(d) A Polish restaurant.
5. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 750 thousand.
(c) 27 million.
(d) One billion,
6. In Chapter 25, who does Nick pretend to be to get into Captain's hospital room?
(a) A janitor.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His grandson.
(d) His cariologist.
7. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) He cannot keep food down.
(b) He is losing a leg to diabetes.
(c) He is having a heart valve replaced.
(d) He fell and broke a hip.
8. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
(a) The Rialto.
(b) The Levitas.
(c) The Encomium.
(d) The Iosis.
9. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(a) Be in a new advertisement.
(c) Stay quiet.
(d) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
10. What is Nick looking at in Chapter 15 when he imagines a vast nude tableau?
(a) Arlington National Cemetery.
(b) The Capitol building.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A city bus.
11. In Chapter 15, which of the following is not an odd sexual proclivity of Jeannette's?
(a) She ties Nick up.
(b) She uses dozens of condoms.
(c) She makes animal noises.
(d) She keeps all the lights off.
12. In Chapter 20, what does Senator Finisterre want to put on cigarette packs?
(a) An odorous sealant.
(b) A solid black wrapping.
(c) A skull and crossbones.
(d) A child-proof lock.
13. What reason does Nick give the viceroy in Chapter 16 for needing to speak in the bathroom?
(a) He wants to be alone with Viceroy.
(b) He wants to avoid being recorded.
(c) He doesn't want Lady Bent to hear.
(d) He needs to multitask.
14. What dangerous product from Senator Finisterre's state does Nick decry in Chapter 20?
(b) Baby formula.
(c) Root beer.
(d) Cheddar cheese.
15. How does Nick physically react to the cigarette he smokes in Chapter 13?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He gets dizzy.
(d) He has no adverse reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not leave a message for Nick while he is having sex with Jeannette in Chapter 21?
2. What does the Captain do for Nick at the end of Chapter 16?
3. What response to the probably passage of the skull-and-crossbones label does Nick suggest in Chapter 22?
4. What were the boxes of condoms what Jeannette kept handing Nick during sex?
5. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)