|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this section attempts to get information about Nick's case from contacts at the FBI?
(a) Jeff Megall.
(b) Bobby Jay Bliss.
(c) Gomez O'Neal.
(d) The Captain.
2. What do both Senator Plum and Nick imply about the nico-terrorists in Chapter 22?
(a) They are already dead.
(b) They are employees of OSAP.
(c) The work for Senator Finisterre.
(d) They work for the Academy.
3. In Chapter 19, how much money does Jeff Megall say the studio requires for both the stars to smoke?
(a) 750 thousand.
(b) 10 million.
(c) 27 million.
(d) One billion,
4. On Nick's flight to LA in Chapter 17, who makes a nasty comment to him?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) A producer.
(d) A general.
5. In Chapter 15, what idea does Jeannette have when she comes to Nick's office?
(a) A new ad campaign
(b) A new type of chewing tobacco.
(c) A new slogan for the Academy.
(d) A new smokers' magazine.
6. Where does BR send Nick in Chapter 16 to meet Lady Bent?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. How does Nick characterize the money to Lorne Lutch in Chapter 18?
(a) A salary.
(b) A gift.
(c) An investment.
(d) A bribe.
8. Mentioned in Chapter 23, what is the name of the cigarette's popular in urban communities?
(a) Game cigarettes.
(b) Death cigarettes.
(c) Re-Upp cigarettes.
(d) Psyche cigarettes.
9. What is the name of the hotel where Nick is staying in Chapter 17?
(a) The Levitas.
(b) The Rialto.
(c) The Encomium.
(d) The Iosis.
10. What topic does Bernie the masseuse babble on about in Chapter 17?
(b) Exchange rates.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) Rain forests.
11. In Chapter 17, what does Jack Bein do to kill time with Nick while they wait for Jeff to be ready?
(a) He screens an unreleased film for Nick.
(b) He serves Nick a Japanese breakfast.
(c) He gives Nick a tour of the office.
(d) He tells Nick about his childhood.
12. What type of restaurant does the MOD Squad meet at in Chapter 26?
(a) A Polish restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Serbian restaurant.
(d) A Moroccan restaurant.
13. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) The President's.
(b) His son's.
(c) Jack Valenti's.
(d) Mace McQuade's.
14. What were the boxes of condoms what Jeannette kept handing Nick during sex?
(a) Cereal boxes.
(b) Nicotine patch boxes.
(c) Tampon boxes.
(d) Boxes for firearm rounds.
15. Who does Nick recommend for Lorne's CNN press conference in Chapter 18?
(a) Wolf Blitzer.
(b) Bonnie Dalton.
(c) Anderson Cooper.
(d) Christienne Amanpour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Jeannette give Nick at dinner in Chapter 15?
2. What type of farm does Lorne Lutch have?
3. Lady Bent is particularly well-known for holding strong against which adversaries?
4. Who does Nick find in his office in Chapter 25?
5. Whom does Nick blame on the the investigation when Heather calls him in Chapter 23?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)