|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what crime does the Captain fear BR may be regularly committing?
(a) Copyright infringement.
(b) Insider trading.
(d) Grand larceny.
2. What does the Captain say Nick should ask Lutch to do in return for the Academy's money in Chapter 14?
(a) Return to the Agglomerated Tobacco family.
(b) Be in a new advertisement.
(c) Stay quiet.
3. In Chapter 17, what does Jack Bein do to kill time with Nick while they wait for Jeff to be ready?
(a) He gives Nick a tour of the office.
(b) He tells Nick about his childhood.
(c) He screens an unreleased film for Nick.
(d) He serves Nick a Japanese breakfast.
4. What does Nick leave behind when he goes into Lorne's house in Chapter 18?
(a) His son.
(b) The money.
(c) His security.
(d) His gun.
5. What conclusion about the deal does Nick give Jeff Megall at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) He is sure the Academy is on board.
(b) He will have to get back to him.
(c) They are on if Jeff can guarantee a sequel.
(d) The Academy will not accept the deal.
6. What news does Carlinsky give Nick in Chapter 26?
(a) Nick is to be arrested for breaking bond.
(b) Nick has been cleared of all charges.
(c) Nick's attackers have been found.
(d) Nick has been fired by the Academy.
7. What do the FBI agents find in Nick's apartment in Chapter 22?
(a) Jeannette's purse.
(b) A copy of a nico-terrorist manual.
(d) He doesn't know.
8. What new does Gomez deliver to Nick at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Lorne Lutch has cancelled a speaking engagement.
(b) BR is going to promote him to executive status.
(c) The nico-terrorists have been killed.
(d) He will be fired in the morning.
9. In Chapter 25, who does Nick pretend to be to get into Captain's hospital room?
(a) His cariologist.
(b) His grandson.
(c) A janitor.
(d) His lawyer.
10. Who is arrested along with Nick in Chapter 24?
(a) His security detail.
(b) Jeff Megall.
(d) Bobby Jay Bliss.
11. What recommendation does the Captain make to Nick in a call in Chapter 23?
(a) He should suspend all public statements.
(b) He should retain a lawyer.
(c) He should leave the Academy.
(d) He should remain in Los Angeles.
12. Whose birthday is Jeff Megall unsure if he is attending in Chapter 19?
(a) Jack Valenti's.
(b) Mace McQuade's.
(c) His son's.
(d) The President's.
13. In Chapter 13, what words does Sven subliminally embed int he anti-smoking ad he makes for the Academy?
(a) Smoking is right.
(b) Light one up.
(c) Chicks dig smoke.
(d) Cigarettes are cool.
14. What impressive feet does the actress do in footage Nick watches with Jeff Megall in Chapter 23?
(a) Smoke in her sleep.
(b) Exhale smoke from her gills.
(c) Smoke an entire cigarette in one inhalation.
(d) Blow a smoke ring around the actor's penis.
15. In Chapter 21, what does BR inform Nick the the FBI wants to look at?
(a) His phone records.
(b) His business receipts.
(c) His day planner.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how does Nick explain the plane ticket purchased on his card to the FBI?
2. What does BR order Nick to do at the beginning of Chapter 25?
3. Who has recently interviewed Polly in Chapter 20?
4. What is the name of grassroots smoking group Nick speaks in front to in Chapter 16?
5. Why is the Captain in the hospital in Chapter 14?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)