|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who is Naylor is seated onstage next?
(a) A kid dying of cancer.
(b) Ron Goode.
(d) Gordon Craighead.
2. Which Nazi leader does Gordon Craighead compare Nick to in Heather's article?
(a) Albert Speer.
(b) Adolf Eichmann.
(c) Joseph Goebbels.
(d) Martin Bormann.
3. What controversial move has Nick Naylor long been making regarding tobacco's public image?
(a) He wants to say cigarettes are a good source of calcium.
(b) He wants to pay politicians to smoke in their ads.
(c) He wants to freeze all public statements.
(d) He wants to admit cigarettes are a health risk.
4. For what organization did Carlton used to work?
(a) Department of Defense.
5. What airport is Naylor in when BR calls him in Chapter 6?
6. What does Bobby Jay Bliss warn Naylor about Heather in Chapter 7?
(a) Don't get drunk around her.
(b) Don't offer to pay for dinner.
(c) Don't speak off the record.
(d) Don't sleep with her.
7. What does Bliss remember most clearly about Heather Holloway in Chapter 7?
(a) Her perfume.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Her body.
8. What disguise does the nico-terrorist who sticks a gun in Nick's back in Chapter 11 wear?
(a) A security guard.
(b) A news-stand seller.
(c) A homeless person.
(d) A cab driver.
9. What is found in the mad shooter's car in at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A copy of The Turner Diaries.
(b) A picture of Nick Naylor.
(c) A SAFETY card.
(d) A samuari sword.
10. Why is Nick feeling groggy in Chapter 11?
(a) He has bad allergies.
(b) He has not slept in three days.
(c) He is medicated.
(d) He had two martinis at lunch.
11. What word does Naylor use to describe the office's collective attitude toward him in the beginning of Chapter 7?
12. In Chapter 1, what adjective does B.R. use to describe Naylor's style of public relations?
13. Which periodical requesting a quote from Nick Naylor in Chapter 1 annoys him?
(a) The Cleveland Plain-Dealer.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) USA Today.
14. What does Nick Naylor always eat at the MOD Squad lunches?
(a) Bacon cheeseburger.
(b) Steak and potatoes.
(c) Cobb Salad.
(d) Red snapper.
15. What international issue is Bailey's ex-boyfriend Hector fiercely concerned about?
(a) Debt forgiveness.
(b) Global warming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Reverend Griggs make of Naylor in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 12, what do the two D.C. policeman think Nick is?
3. In Chapter 9, what words does Heather use to describe Nick's assertion that he works for tobacco to pay the rent?
4. What does Bobby Jay Bliss and Polly bet on in Chapter 7?
5. Who else is on the panel on which Naylor sits in the Prologue?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)