1. In what city does Nick Naylor live?
2. What is the name of the conference at which Naylor is speaking in the Prologue?
Clean Lungs 2000.
3. What is the topic of the story of the audience member who interrupts Nick Naylor at the conference in the Prologue?
A relative who died of lung cancer.
4. From what empire is the autocrat that Naylor cites in the prologue?
The Ottoman Empire.
5. In the Prologue, what does the autocrat in Naylor's story do to those caught selling tobacco?
He beheads them.
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)