Prologue; Chapter 1
* Nick Naylor speaks at the Clean Lungs 200 conference.
* Naylor fields requests for comments on tobacco's health risks.
* BR tells Naylor to come up with a new media plan for the Academy by Monday.
* The MOD Squad meets for lunch.
* Naylor is asked to be on Oprah.
* Naylor has an idea while watching The Sands of Iwo Jima with his son.
* BR is unimpressed with Naylor's plan to reintroduce cigarettes into movie.
* Nick dominates his appearance on Oprah.
* Naylor meets the Captain in Winston-Salem.
* Nick is on top at the Academy again.
* Heather Holloway asks Nick for an interview.
* On Larry King, a caller announces he will kill Nick Naylor in one week.
* Nick is given a security detail.
* Nick sleeps with Heather Holloway.
* Heather Holloway writes a scathing article about Nick.
* Nick is kidnapped and nearly...
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)