Prologue; Chapter 1
• Nick Naylor speaks at the Clean Lungs 200 conference.
• Naylor fields requests for comments on tobacco's health risks.
• BR tells Naylor to come up with a new media plan for the Academy by Monday.
• The MOD Squad meets for lunch.
• Naylor is asked to be on Oprah.
• Naylor has an idea while watching The Sands of Iwo Jima with his son.
• BR is unimpressed with Naylor's plan to reintroduce cigarettes into movie.
• Nick dominates his appearance on Oprah.
• Naylor meets the Captain in Winston-Salem.
• Nick is on top at the Academy again.
• Heather Holloway asks Nick for an interview.
• On Larry King, a caller announces he will kill Nick Naylor in one week.
• Nick is given a security detail.
• Nick sleeps with Heather Holloway.
• Heather Holloway writes a scathing article about Nick.
• Nick is kidnapped and nearly...
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)