|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who has annotated Erickson's work?
2. The book refers to a woman who had bouts with what kind of disease?
(a) Liver failure.
(c) Heart disease.
3. People often have misconceptions and erroneous preconceived notions about which of the following?
(c) Energy Healing.
(d) Trance states.
4. The author states that deep trances are:
(d) Easy to achieve.
5. In what field did Erickson choose to make a career?
Short Answer Questions
1. People in a trance state may be willing to do something silly such as:
2. People will not do anything in a trance that goes against which of the following?
3. What is another word for believing something that has no proof or basis in science?
4. What commonly causes athletes to get into their trance states?
5. Trauma may be responsible for causing what kind of mental states in a patient?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)