|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Erickson believes in doing what to help his patients heal?
(a) Guiding them.
(b) Ignoring them.
(c) Introducing psychotherapy.
(d) Prescribing medications.
2. Erickson does not believe in using which of the following to get his patients to change?
(b) Mind games.
3. Which is a form of trance?
4. The doctor believes people can change if only one can:
(a) Gain the patient's respect.
(b) Address one of the bigger issues.
(c) Push the right buttons.
(d) Create a long term plan.
5. Erickson states that trances can be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Erickson's treatments helped the woman to get rid of which problem?
2. Erickson's methods are designed to help a patient do which of the following?
3. The book refers to a woman who had bouts with what kind of disease?
4. The woman in the story found her routine medical treatments to be:
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as something people might go into a state over/during:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)