|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Big Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ironically, Sedaris and his siblings mock the fisherman's tan skin because
(a) It does not take the same kind of effort to achieve.
(b) It looks fake.
(c) It looks hard and leathery.
(d) It has been ruined by saltwater.
2. Why are the fishermen interested in Lou Sedaris' equation?
(a) They want to know if he is interested in buying property.
(b) They are interested in the number of grains of sand per acre.
(c) They want to know why he is drawing in the sand.
(d) They want to know how much their property would have been worth today.
3. Sedaris confesses his desire to perform what songs before an audience?
(a) Blues classics.
(b) Jazz classics.
(c) Commercial jingles.
(d) Pop songs.
4. The title The Youth In Asia applies to
(a) Sedaris' dogs, Fatty and Skinny.
(b) Euthanizing pets and the Japanese cartoon Fatty and Skinny.
(c) Sedaris' experiences living with a pet in Japan.
(d) Euthanizing pets and adopting new ones.
5. Where music is concerned, Sedaris' father could be described as a
Short Answer Questions
1. Sedaris' mother connects most closely with
2. The scientific term Sedaris fears his father will use is
3. Why is Sedaris unable to ignore the problem?
4. Sedaris recalls that his mother explained
5. Sedaris' father asks him if he knows
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)