Mid-Book Test (up to Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
2. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
3. What religions attracted the middle class during the Renaissance?
4. According to Freud, how is man best described?
5. What social class found Lutheranism the most appealing?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did capitalism pave the way for greater freedom for man?
2. What are the differences between an individual's freedom...
This section contains 1,500 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)