|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix: Character and the Social Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
(a) The child becomes more separated from society.
(b) There is no change in this relationship.
(c) The child becomes more included in a group.
(d) Society shuns the child.
2. What happened to Germany's economic stability following World War I?
(a) Germany's economy was strengthened.
(b) Germany's economy was the strongest in its history.
(c) Germany's economy was weakened.
(d) Germany's economy remained unchanged.
3. What develops as a child grows and primary ties are cut?
(a) The desire for freedom and independence remains unchanged.
(b) The desire for freedom and independence decreases.
(c) The desire for freedom and independence increases.
(d) There is no correlation.
4. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
(a) Empathy for others.
5. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
(a) Gain power.
(b) Give up power.
(c) Gain freedom.
(d) Strengthen German society for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
2. What historian believed that religion drives the social process?
3. What is the original self?
4. What cultural time period was Europe moving toward, following the Middle Ages?
5. What is democratic socialism?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)