|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix: Character and the Social Process.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
(a) The Renaissance.
(b) The centuries between the Reformation and present day.
(c) The Middle Ages.
(d) Biblical times.
2. What historian believed that religion drives the social process?
3. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
4. What is "pseudo-thinking"?
(a) Pretending to think.
(b) Pretending to act on a thought.
(c) Impulsive thoughts.
(d) Unconscious repitition of other's opinions as our own.
5. What German class of people was most likely to submit to Nazism?
(b) Upper class.
(c) Lower, middle classes.
(d) Working class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological idea is destructiveness related to?
2. What are the consequences for democratic societies when conformity exists?
3. Why is it possible for people to conform without their knowledge?
4. What is "original" thought?
5. What is "Mein Kampf"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)