|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom and Democracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
2. Why did the first group of Germans who supported Hitler submit to the power of the Nazis?
(a) Power and greed.
(b) Resignation and tiredness.
(c) They wanted more freedom.
(d) Fear and isolation.
3. What social class found Lutheranism the most appealing?
(a) Lower Class.
(c) Middle Class.
(d) Upper Class.
4. What political and economic beliefs does Fromm wish to reconnect man with?
(a) Fascism and a market driven economy.
(b) Democratic principles and a planned economy.
(c) Communism and a socialist economy.
(d) Marxism and a capitalistic economy.
5. What factor most affected a person's change of identify during the Middle Ages?
(a) His individuality.
(b) His occupation.
(c) HIs family.
(d) His religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it possible for people to conform without their knowledge?
2. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
3. What political ideology did John Dewey discuss?
4. When he first came to power, which social class did Hitler favor?
5. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)