|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
2. What circumstances directly affected a person's willingness to submit to an authoritarian like Hitler?
(a) Isolation from society.
(d) Their economic situation.
3. Why did the second group of Germans who both supported the Nazis and adopt their ideas submit to Hitler?
(a) They enjoyed fewer taxes under Nazism.
(b) Nazism appealed to their desire for authoritarianism.
(c) They wanted to have more freedom.
(d) They wanted to dominate others.
4. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
5. What do both societies and individuals possess that make them unique?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a consequence for man eating the forbidden fruit?
2. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
3. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
4. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
5. What psychological idea is destructiveness related to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)