|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one false theory about why the Nazis came to power?
(a) The Nazi party rigged elections.
(b) The Nazis came to power via a strong political figure who coerced society.
(c) The Nazi party was the least popular.
(d) The German people wanted the Nazi party to rise to power.
2. According to Calvin, what can change a person's destiny?
3. What social class found Lutheranism the most appealing?
(a) Upper Class.
(c) Middle Class.
(d) Lower Class.
4. What is an authoritarian character?
(a) A person who submits to authority but does not hold it over others.
(b) A person who does not respect authority.
(c) A person who submits to authority and wants to exercise authority over others.
(d) A person who seeks authority over others.
5. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
(a) Power and dominance.
(b) Wealth and knowledge.
(c) Dominance and submission.
(d) Submission and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Fromm NOT mention when discussing the definition of freedom?
2. Who does the individual submit to when conforming?
3. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
4. What political ideology is a historical example of authoritarian mechanism?
5. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)