|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
2. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
(a) The child becomes more included in a group.
(b) Society shuns the child.
(c) The child becomes more separated from society.
(d) There is no change in this relationship.
3. What is automaton conformity?
(a) The practice of conforming to a hero.
(b) The practice of individuals becoming like everyone else.
(c) Conforming only to one's self.
(d) The practice of ignoring society.
4. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
(a) Power and dominance.
(b) Wealth and knowledge.
(c) Dominance and submission.
(d) Submission and power.
5. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What political ideology did John Dewey discuss?
2. What is man's "biological weakness"?
3. What do sadists seek?
4. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
5. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)