|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did John Calvin's Protestant movement get started?
2. What did Luther teach about man?
(a) He is inherently corrupt.
(b) He is an individual.
(c) He is moral.
(d) He is not free.
3. What is the original self?
(a) Self that originates its own mental activities.
(b) Self that does not think.
(c) Self that thinks like society.
(d) Self that thinks like the leader.
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
5. What is the term Fromm uses to describe an individual act that does not compromise one's integrity?
(a) Positive freedom.
(b) Negative freedom.
(c) Positive acts.
(d) Positive individuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Freedom-A Psychological Problem," how does Fromm define work?
2. How does Fromm define selfishness?
3. What word best describes the idea where man "strives for submission and domination"?
4. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
5. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)