|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
(a) Man had an abundance of personal freedom.
(b) Man had a lack of personal freedom.
(c) The Middle Ages were indifferent to freedom.
(d) Personal freedom was reserved for the elite.
2. What did the Church during the Middle Ages promise people who accepted guilt for their sins?
(a) Disdain for sin.
(b) The church promised wealth.
(c) Forgiveness and unconditional love.
(d) The church did not do anything.
3. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
4. How does Fromm categorize the second group of Germans who supported the Nazis?
(a) Those who disagreed with Nazism.
(b) Those who were indifferent to Nazism.
(c) Those who stood against Nazism.
(d) Those who fully adopted Nazism.
5. When are fears most likely to be flexible?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
2. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
3. Why would Fromm view the action of man eating the forbidden fruit as a positive act?
4. What contradiction of freedom does Fromm discuss in his book?
5. What does Fromm cite as an example of dynamic adaptation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)