|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling did the inflation in 1923 Germany and the American crash in 1929 create?
2. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
(a) Biblical times.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) The centuries between the Reformation and present day.
3. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
(a) Society shuns the child.
(b) There is no change in this relationship.
(c) The child becomes more separated from society.
(d) The child becomes more included in a group.
4. What did Luther teach about man?
(a) He is inherently corrupt.
(b) He is an individual.
(c) He is not free.
(d) He is moral.
5. How did Fromm separate the two groups of German people who supported the Nazis?
(a) He based his theory on the people's reactions to the Jewish community.
(b) Fromm based his theory on the people's reactions to the Nazis.
(c) Fromm based his thoughts on how people viewed each other.
(d) He based his ideas on how people viewed themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did capitalism change the role of individuals?
2. According to Calvin, what can change a person's destiny?
3. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
4. What political tool was used to influence an individual who was voting?
5. When he first came to power, which social class did Hitler favor?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)