|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a positive social aspect of the Middle Ages?
(a) Increased individual freedom.
(d) Loss of self.
2. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
(a) R. Hughes.
3. Why did the Nazi regime appear to be stable?
(a) Hitler was no longer in power.
(b) The citizens were in revolt.
(c) The population seemed to have its needs met.
(d) The population had trouble being submissive.
4. Why would Fromm view the action of man eating the forbidden fruit as a positive act?
(a) Man separated himself from woman.
(b) Man took a step toward becoming an individual.
(c) Man fought against nature.
(d) Man took a risk.
5. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
2. How did Luther define selfishness?
3. What German social class supported Hitler but did not adopt his ideologies?
4. Why is man unable to to realize his individuality when discovering his freedom?
5. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)