|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What violent acts between countries added to feelings of powerlessness and anxiety during the nineteenth century?
(d) Economic downturn.
2. Why did the second group of Germans who both supported the Nazis and adopt their ideas submit to Hitler?
(a) They wanted to dominate others.
(b) They wanted to have more freedom.
(c) They enjoyed fewer taxes under Nazism.
(d) Nazism appealed to their desire for authoritarianism.
3. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
(a) He feels separated from nature and alone.
(b) He feels greedy.
(c) He does not suffer.
(d) He believes that what he did was wrong.
4. How did Hitler feel about Germany?
(a) He did not want to see Germany succeed.
(b) He disliked Germany.
(c) He loved Germany.
(d) He felt indifferently.
5. What is the term Fromm uses to describe an individual act that does not compromise one's integrity?
(a) Negative freedom.
(b) Positive freedom.
(c) Positive individuality.
(d) Positive acts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a key factor to the changes taking place in Europe at the close of the Middle Ages?
2. How did man view himself and nature during the Renaissance?
3. What political ideology did John Dewey discuss?
4. What example does Fromm use to point out a contradiction of freedom?
5. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)