|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
2. What tool developed out of the new capitalistic system that helped promote business?
3. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
(a) Power and dominance.
(b) Dominance and submission.
(c) Wealth and knowledge.
(d) Submission and power.
4. What is individuation?
(a) When an individual loses his identity to the group.
(b) The growing process of the individual.
(c) The process by which the group singles out an individual.
(d) A time when an individual gives up his individuality.
5. According to Fromm's animal kingdom analogy, why is man so helpless at birth?
(a) Man is disconnected from his fellow man.
(b) Man is disconnected from nature.
(c) Man needs others to guide him.
(d) Man relies on learning in order to adapt to nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
2. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
3. According to Freud, how is man best described?
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
5. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)