|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fromm categorize the second group of Germans who supported the Nazis?
(a) Those who fully adopted Nazism.
(b) Those who stood against Nazism.
(c) Those who disagreed with Nazism.
(d) Those who were indifferent to Nazism.
2. According to Freud, how is man best described?
3. How did man view himself and nature during the Renaissance?
(a) They were together.
(b) They were indifferent to one another.
(c) They were separate.
(d) They relied on each other.
4. Why is it possible for people to conform without their knowledge?
(a) They do so subconsciously.
(b) People want to belong.
(c) It is not possible.
(d) People think their thoughts are their own, but they have come from another source.
5. What psychological approach did Fromm take with his work?
(c) Social psychological.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the lower, middle class of Nazi Germany do for a living?
2. What word best describes the idea where man "strives for submission and domination"?
3. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
4. Why did the first group of Germans who supported Hitler submit to the power of the Nazis?
5. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)