|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces the original self?
(a) The actual self.
(b) The pseudo self.
(c) The social self.
(d) The conforming self.
2. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
(d) The church.
3. What do masochists receive from their submissive acts?
4. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(a) United States.
5. What political tool was used to influence an individual who was voting?
(a) Voting blocs.
(c) Political propaganda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
2. What group of people fought in battles for freedom, as identified by Fromm?
3. What did the new wealthy class seek during the Renaissance?
4. What did the Church during the Middle Ages promise people who accepted guilt for their sins?
5. What feeling did the inflation in 1923 Germany and the American crash in 1929 create?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)