|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the individual submit to when conforming?
(b) He does not submit.
(c) A powerful leader.
2. How did Hitler feel about Germany?
(a) He loved Germany.
(b) He disliked Germany.
(c) He felt indifferently.
(d) He did not want to see Germany succeed.
3. Why did the first group of Germans who supported Hitler submit to the power of the Nazis?
(a) Fear and isolation.
(b) They wanted more freedom.
(c) Resignation and tiredness.
(d) Power and greed.
4. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
5. Why is man unable to to realize his individuality when discovering his freedom?
(a) He is unable to govern himself.
(b) He is unaware of the power of his actions.
(c) He feels too guilty.
(d) He does not care about his individuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Freud, how is man best described?
2. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
3. What political ideology is a historical example of authoritarian mechanism?
4. What war do many consider to be ultimate victory for freedom, according to Fromm?
5. What is "pseudo-thinking"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)