|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
(b) No one.
2. What is the original self?
(a) Self that does not think.
(b) Self that originates its own mental activities.
(c) Self that thinks like the leader.
(d) Self that thinks like society.
3. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
(b) The church.
4. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
5. What social force does man rely on from others?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do masochistic people seek?
2. What German social class both submitted to Hitler and fully adopted his Nazi ideology?
3. What did man lose as a result of his new-found freedom during the Renaissance?
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
5. What do sadists seek?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)