|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces the original self?
(a) The pseudo self.
(b) The actual self.
(c) The conforming self.
(d) The social self.
2. What did man lose as a result of his new-found freedom during the Renaissance?
(a) Loss of social class.
(b) Loss of family.
(c) Loss of money.
(d) Loss of security.
3. What forces does an individual need freedom from in order to be a free individual?
(a) Freedom from thinking and self.
(b) Freedom from authority and outside constraints.
(c) Freedom from family and friends.
(d) Freedom from self and family.
4. According to Calvin, what does leading a virtuous life alleviate?
5. How did Luther define selfishness?
(c) Ignoring religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What German social class both submitted to Hitler and fully adopted his Nazi ideology?
2. What factor most affected a person's change of identify during the Middle Ages?
3. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
4. Which of the following was NOT a restriction during the Middle Ages?
5. What group of people fought in battles for freedom, as identified by Fromm?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)