|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the lower, middle class of Nazi Germany do for a living?
(a) Shopkeepers, artisans, and white collar workers.
(b) Government employees.
(d) Doctors, lawyers, and accountants.
2. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
(c) Feelings of security and belonging.
3. Which writer recognized man's lust for power?
4. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
(a) R. Hughes.
5. What is man's "biological weakness"?
(a) Human culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
2. What is "Mein Kampf"?
3. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
4. According to Fromm, why does sadism appear natural?
5. What forces does an individual need freedom from in order to be a free individual?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)