|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do sadists seek?
(a) They seek to dominate others.
(b) They seek submission.
(c) They avoid dominance.
(d) They seek to be dominated.
2. What did the new wealthy class seek during the Renaissance?
3. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(d) United States.
4. How did Fromm separate the two groups of German people who supported the Nazis?
(a) He based his ideas on how people viewed themselves.
(b) Fromm based his theory on the people's reactions to the Nazis.
(c) He based his theory on the people's reactions to the Jewish community.
(d) Fromm based his thoughts on how people viewed each other.
5. What is static adaptation?
(a) The habit is modified but not changed completely.
(b) When an existing structure is only partially changed.
(c) The adoption of a new habit.
(d) Adaptation that requires no change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example does Fromm use to point out a contradiction of freedom?
2. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
3. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
4. What psychological approach did Fromm take with his work?
5. When are fears most likely to be flexible?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)