|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological approach did Fromm take with his work?
(d) Social psychological.
2. What is the term Fromm uses to describe an individual act that does not compromise one's integrity?
(a) Negative freedom.
(b) Positive freedom.
(c) Positive individuality.
(d) Positive acts.
3. What violent acts between countries added to feelings of powerlessness and anxiety during the nineteenth century?
(a) Economic downturn.
4. What characteristic identified people during the Middle Ages?
(a) People were not separated by anything during this time.
(b) People were identified by their occupations.
(c) People were identified by their dress.
(d) People were identified by their birthplace.
5. What is a mutually beneficial relationship called?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fromm's animal kingdom analogy, why is man so helpless at birth?
2. What political tool was used to influence an individual who was voting?
3. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
4. What biblical myth does Fromm reference?
5. Why does an individual conform to society?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)