|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
(a) The child becomes more included in a group.
(b) There is no change in this relationship.
(c) The child becomes more separated from society.
(d) Society shuns the child.
2. Which workers was the medieval economy based on?
(d) Craftsmen and merchants.
3. Why were individuals able to enjoy some expressive and emotional freedom during medieval times?
(a) The freedom was given to them by the church.
(b) They did not have any freedom whastoever.
(c) They knew their exact place in the social order.
(d) They fought for this freedom.
4. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
5. What did man lose as a result of his new-found freedom during the Renaissance?
(a) Loss of social class.
(b) Loss of money.
(c) Loss of security.
(d) Loss of family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Nazi regime appear to be stable?
2. What is automaton conformity?
3. What German social class both submitted to Hitler and fully adopted his Nazi ideology?
4. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
5. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)