|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
(a) Animals are instinctual.
(b) Animals do not care about hierarchy.
(c) Animals are smarter.
(d) Animals have more freedoms.
2. When are fears most likely to be flexible?
3. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
(a) Strengthen German society for everyone.
(b) Gain freedom.
(c) Give up power.
(d) Gain power.
4. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
(a) Man had an abundance of personal freedom.
(b) Man had a lack of personal freedom.
(c) Personal freedom was reserved for the elite.
(d) The Middle Ages were indifferent to freedom.
5. What is automaton conformity?
(a) The practice of ignoring society.
(b) The practice of individuals becoming like everyone else.
(c) Conforming only to one's self.
(d) The practice of conforming to a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT mentioned as a possible consequence for dynamic adaptation?
2. What is the original self?
3. What feeling did the inflation in 1923 Germany and the American crash in 1929 create?
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
5. What political ideology did John Dewey discuss?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)