|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer summarized Fromm's thoughts on isolation and powerlessness?
(d) Julian Green.
2. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
3. What do masochistic people seek?
(a) They want to dominate a stronger person.
(b) They want to both submit and dominate.
(c) They want to submit to a stronger person.
(d) They want to dominate a weaker person.
4. According to Fromm, what competing forces does man struggle with?
(a) Money and loyalty.
(b) Ego and modesty.
(c) Individuality and freedom.
(d) Fairness and greed.
5. What political ideology did Nietzsche find nihilism intertwined with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Franz Kafka's work that Fromm references in his book?
2. Which writer recognized man's lust for power?
3. What did the new wealthy class seek during the Renaissance?
4. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
5. Which great thinker does Fromm NOT credit in his book?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)