|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
(a) Man and nature.
(b) Work and family.
(c) Man and society.
(d) Religion and society.
2. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
3. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
4. What social class found Lutheranism the most appealing?
(a) Lower Class.
(b) Upper Class.
(d) Middle Class.
5. What did the new wealthy class seek during the Renaissance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the role of the "boss" changed in the modern world?
2. What is static adaptation?
3. In "Freedom-A Psychological Problem," how does Fromm define work?
4. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
5. What time period was marked by man's darkness and scheming?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)