|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Freud, how is man best described?
2. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
(a) The wealthy class.
(b) The arts.
(c) The economy.
(d) Religious doctrines.
3. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(d) United States.
4. What tool developed out of the new capitalistic system that helped promote business?
5. Which writer recognized man's lust for power?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
2. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
3. What is static adaptation?
4. What does Fromm identify as the main motive for human behavior?
5. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)