|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
(c) The church.
2. What political ideology did Nietzsche find nihilism intertwined with?
3. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
4. What is man's "biological weakness"?
(c) Human culture.
5. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a consequence for man eating the forbidden fruit?
2. What cultural time period was Europe moving toward, following the Middle Ages?
3. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
4. What did Luther teach about man?
5. According to Fromm, what competing forces does man struggle with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)