|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Aspects of Freedom for Modern Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
2. What war do many consider to be ultimate victory for freedom, according to Fromm?
(a) The French Revolution.
(b) The American Revolution.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
3. How did man view himself and nature during the Renaissance?
(a) They relied on each other.
(b) They were separate.
(c) They were together.
(d) They were indifferent to one another.
4. What social force does man rely on from others?
5. What was a positive social aspect of the Middle Ages?
(a) Increased individual freedom.
(c) Loss of self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Church during the Middle Ages promise people who accepted guilt for their sins?
2. What feeling did the inflation in 1923 Germany and the American crash in 1929 create?
3. What religions attracted the middle class during the Renaissance?
4. Why did the middle class see an increase in white-collar workers?
5. What group of people fought in battles for freedom, as identified by Fromm?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)