|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What develops as a child grows and primary ties are cut?
(a) There is no correlation.
(b) The desire for freedom and independence increases.
(c) The desire for freedom and independence decreases.
(d) The desire for freedom and independence remains unchanged.
2. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
(d) Working class domination.
3. What does Fromm identify as the main motive for human behavior?
(a) Group belonging.
(d) Individual freedom.
4. What was a key factor to the changes taking place in Europe at the close of the Middle Ages?
(a) Social change.
(b) Family structure changes.
(c) Religious change.
(d) Economic change.
5. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is often a negative result of man's freedom?
2. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
3. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
4. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
5. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)