|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fromm, what competing forces does man struggle with?
(a) Ego and modesty.
(b) Fairness and greed.
(c) Individuality and freedom.
(d) Money and loyalty.
2. When are fears most likely to be flexible?
3. How did man view himself and nature during the Renaissance?
(a) They were indifferent to one another.
(b) They were together.
(c) They relied on each other.
(d) They were separate.
4. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(b) United States.
5. What war do many consider to be ultimate victory for freedom, according to Fromm?
(a) World War I.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) World War II.
(d) The American Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
2. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
3. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
4. According to Calvin, what can change a person's destiny?
5. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)