|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fromm identify as the main motive for human behavior?
(b) Group belonging.
(d) Individual freedom.
2. Which workers was the medieval economy based on?
(c) Craftsmen and merchants.
3. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
(c) The church.
4. What is static adaptation?
(a) The adoption of a new habit.
(b) When an existing structure is only partially changed.
(c) The habit is modified but not changed completely.
(d) Adaptation that requires no change.
5. What social force does man rely on from others?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological approach did Fromm take with his work?
2. What reason does Fromm cite for the rise of authoritarian leaders like Hitler?
3. Which of the following does Fromm NOT mention when discussing the definition of freedom?
4. What does Fromm cite as an example of dynamic adaptation?
5. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)