|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organizations were formed during the Renaissance to control prices?
(d) The church.
2. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
3. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
4. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
(a) The centuries between the Reformation and present day.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) Biblical times.
5. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
(b) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Renaissance begin?
2. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
3. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
4. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
5. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)