|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom and Democracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT mentioned as a possible consequence for dynamic adaptation?
2. What German class of people was most likely to submit to Nazism?
(a) Lower, middle classes.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Working class.
3. What is the original self?
(a) Self that does not think.
(b) Self that originates its own mental activities.
(c) Self that thinks like society.
(d) Self that thinks like the leader.
4. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
(a) Working class domination.
5. Why is man unable to to realize his individuality when discovering his freedom?
(a) He does not care about his individuality.
(b) He feels too guilty.
(c) He is unable to govern himself.
(d) He is unaware of the power of his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a positive social aspect of the Middle Ages?
2. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
3. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
4. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
5. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)