|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom and Democracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do masochists receive from their submissive acts?
2. What type of character was familiar to the lower, middle class?
3. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The centuries between the Reformation and present day.
(d) Biblical times.
4. According to Calvin, what can change a person's destiny?
5. Who described moral isolation in "The Inventor's Suffering"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
2. What social force does man rely on from others?
3. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
4. What is automaton conformity?
5. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)