|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom and Democracy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
(a) Biblical times.
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) The Renaissance.
(d) The centuries between the Reformation and present day.
2. What characteristic identified people during the Middle Ages?
(a) People were identified by their occupations.
(b) People were identified by their birthplace.
(c) People were not separated by anything during this time.
(d) People were identified by their dress.
3. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
(d) Empathy for others.
4. What political ideology is reinforced by an authoritarian character?
5. What drives man's struggle for self-promotion?
(a) The lack of love for one's self.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the servant of capitalism?
2. What cultural time period was Europe moving toward, following the Middle Ages?
3. What feeling did the inflation in 1923 Germany and the American crash in 1929 create?
4. What is "original" thought?
5. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)