|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is individuation?
(a) The growing process of the individual.
(b) A time when an individual gives up his individuality.
(c) The process by which the group singles out an individual.
(d) When an individual loses his identity to the group.
2. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(c) United States.
3. What social force does man rely on from others?
4. What develops as a child grows and primary ties are cut?
(a) The desire for freedom and independence increases.
(b) The desire for freedom and independence decreases.
(c) There is no correlation.
(d) The desire for freedom and independence remains unchanged.
5. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
2. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
3. Why was medieval man in bondage?
4. Which of the following was NOT a restriction during the Middle Ages?
5. What did the Church during the Middle Ages promise people who accepted guilt for their sins?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)