|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(d) United States.
2. In what country did John Calvin's Protestant movement get started?
3. What time period was marked by man's darkness and scheming?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) Industrial Revolution.
(c) The Dark Ages.
(d) The Renaissance.
4. What political ideology did John Dewey discuss?
5. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
(a) The clouds above her.
(b) Her head.
(c) The wind ruffling the tree branches.
(d) The skin of her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
2. What war do many consider to be ultimate victory for freedom, according to Fromm?
3. What characteristic identified people during the Middle Ages?
4. What does Fromm cite as an example of dynamic adaptation?
5. What cultural time period was Europe moving toward, following the Middle Ages?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)