|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to primary ties once they are cut?
(a) Primary ties cannot be cut.
(b) They become secondary ties.
(c) They cannot be mended.
(d) They can be mended if man gives up his freedom.
2. Why is man unable to to realize his individuality when discovering his freedom?
(a) He feels too guilty.
(b) He is unable to govern himself.
(c) He does not care about his individuality.
(d) He is unaware of the power of his actions.
3. What factor became the greatest social influence during the Renaissance?
4. What religions attracted the middle class during the Renaissance?
(a) Hindu and Buddism.
(b) Judaism and Catholicism.
(c) Lutheranism and Calvinism.
(d) Catholicism and Islam.
5. What is a consequence for man eating the forbidden fruit?
(a) Man lost freedom.
(b) There is discord between man and nature.
(c) Man is at peace with nature.
(d) Man lost his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did man lose as a result of his new-found freedom during the Renaissance?
2. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
3. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
4. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
5. Which workers was the medieval economy based on?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)