|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
(d) No one.
2. What social force does man rely on from others?
3. What happens to primary ties once they are cut?
(a) They can be mended if man gives up his freedom.
(b) They cannot be mended.
(c) Primary ties cannot be cut.
(d) They become secondary ties.
4. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
5. Which of the following was NOT a restriction during the Middle Ages?
(a) Man could move anywhere he wanted.
(b) Artisans could sell at any price.
(c) Man could change his dress attire.
(d) Man could change his social order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fromm likens man's sin of eating the forbidden fruit to what act?
2. According to the Catholic Church, what corrupts man?
3. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
4. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
5. Which writer recognized man's lust for power?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)