|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic identified people during the Middle Ages?
(a) People were not separated by anything during this time.
(b) People were identified by their dress.
(c) People were identified by their occupations.
(d) People were identified by their birthplace.
2. Why were individuals able to enjoy some expressive and emotional freedom during medieval times?
(a) They did not have any freedom whastoever.
(b) They fought for this freedom.
(c) The freedom was given to them by the church.
(d) They knew their exact place in the social order.
3. What religions attracted the middle class during the Renaissance?
(a) Hindu and Buddism.
(b) Catholicism and Islam.
(c) Lutheranism and Calvinism.
(d) Judaism and Catholicism.
4. Which writer recognized man's lust for power?
5. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
(a) The arts.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The economy.
(d) Religious doctrines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
2. Which workers was the medieval economy based on?
3. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
4. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
5. What is NOT mentioned as a possible consequence for dynamic adaptation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)