|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a restriction during the Middle Ages?
(a) Man could move anywhere he wanted.
(b) Man could change his dress attire.
(c) Artisans could sell at any price.
(d) Man could change his social order.
2. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(d) United States.
3. What social force does man rely on from others?
4. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
(c) Feelings of security and belonging.
5. Who accompanied Robinson Crusoe on his adventures?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
2. What did man lose as a result of his new-found freedom during the Renaissance?
3. What happens to primary ties once they are cut?
4. What is a consequence for man eating the forbidden fruit?
5. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)