|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
2. What does Fromm believe is the greatest assertion of individuality?
(a) Fighting for oppression was easier than fighting for freedom.
(b) Dying while fighting for your freedom.
(c) Fighting for freedom was not worth it.
(d) Fighting for oppression.
3. What did the new wealthy class seek during the Renaissance?
4. What factor most affected a person's change of identify during the Middle Ages?
(a) HIs family.
(b) His occupation.
(c) His individuality.
(d) His religion.
5. What is static adaptation?
(a) The habit is modified but not changed completely.
(b) When an existing structure is only partially changed.
(c) The adoption of a new habit.
(d) Adaptation that requires no change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
2. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
3. Why is man unable to to realize his individuality when discovering his freedom?
4. Which of the following did man NOT have to face while living in Eden?
5. What religions attracted the middle class during the Renaissance?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)