|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is static adaptation?
(a) The habit is modified but not changed completely.
(b) When an existing structure is only partially changed.
(c) The adoption of a new habit.
(d) Adaptation that requires no change.
2. What social class found Lutheranism the most appealing?
(b) Upper Class.
(c) Middle Class.
(d) Lower Class.
3. According to Calvin, what can change a person's destiny?
4. According to Freud, how is man best described?
5. Where did the Renaissance begin?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Middle Ages support man's freedom?
2. What is NOT mentioned as a possible consequence for dynamic adaptation?
3. According to Fromm's animal kingdom analogy, why is man so helpless at birth?
4. What did the social order provide individuals during the Middle Ages?
5. What is often a negative result of man's freedom?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)