|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Freedom in the Age of Reformation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
(a) Animals are smarter.
(b) Animals do not care about hierarchy.
(c) Animals are instinctual.
(d) Animals have more freedoms.
2. What factor most affected a person's change of identify during the Middle Ages?
(a) HIs family.
(b) His religion.
(c) His individuality.
(d) His occupation.
3. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
4. What war do many consider to be ultimate victory for freedom, according to Fromm?
(a) World War II.
(b) The French Revolution.
(c) World War I.
(d) The American Revolution.
5. What was a key factor to the changes taking place in Europe at the close of the Middle Ages?
(a) Economic change.
(b) Social change.
(c) Religious change.
(d) Family structure changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Renaissance begin?
2. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
3. What church dominated religion during the Middle Ages?
4. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
5. What was a positive social aspect of the Middle Ages?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)