|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who described the fearful individual as tormented by self-doubt?
2. What happens to primary ties once they are cut?
(a) Primary ties cannot be cut.
(b) They become secondary ties.
(c) They can be mended if man gives up his freedom.
(d) They cannot be mended.
3. When he first came to power, which social class did Hitler favor?
(a) Lower class.
(b) Middle class.
(c) Upper class.
4. How did Hitler feel about Germany?
(a) He felt indifferently.
(b) He loved Germany.
(c) He did not want to see Germany succeed.
(d) He disliked Germany.
5. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
(b) Empathy for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
2. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
3. What is one false theory about why the Nazis came to power?
4. Why did the middle class see an increase in white-collar workers?
5. How did Luther define selfishness?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)