|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hitler feel about Germany?
(a) He felt indifferently.
(b) He did not want to see Germany succeed.
(c) He disliked Germany.
(d) He loved Germany.
2. Fromm likens man's sin of eating the forbidden fruit to what act?
(a) An act of anger.
(b) An act of greed.
(c) An act of freedom.
(d) An act of kindness.
3. What circumstances directly affected a person's willingness to submit to an authoritarian like Hitler?
(b) Isolation from society.
(c) Their economic situation.
4. What develops as a child grows and primary ties are cut?
(a) There is no correlation.
(b) The desire for freedom and independence remains unchanged.
(c) The desire for freedom and independence decreases.
(d) The desire for freedom and independence increases.
5. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
(a) Religion and society.
(b) Man and society.
(c) Work and family.
(d) Man and nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
2. How did Fromm separate the two groups of German people who supported the Nazis?
3. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
4. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
5. What tool developed out of the new capitalistic system that helped promote business?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)