|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fromm separate the two groups of German people who supported the Nazis?
(a) Fromm based his thoughts on how people viewed each other.
(b) Fromm based his theory on the people's reactions to the Nazis.
(c) He based his ideas on how people viewed themselves.
(d) He based his theory on the people's reactions to the Jewish community.
2. Who described the fearful individual as tormented by self-doubt?
3. What forces does an individual need freedom from in order to be a free individual?
(a) Freedom from thinking and self.
(b) Freedom from authority and outside constraints.
(c) Freedom from self and family.
(d) Freedom from family and friends.
4. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
(a) Dominance and submission.
(b) Submission and power.
(c) Power and dominance.
(d) Wealth and knowledge.
5. What economic related problem led to feelings of individual powerlessness?
(c) High taxes.
(d) Trade unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool developed out of the new capitalistic system that helped promote business?
2. What is a consequence for man eating the forbidden fruit?
3. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
4. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
5. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)