|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
(a) Wealth and knowledge.
(b) Submission and power.
(c) Dominance and submission.
(d) Power and dominance.
2. According to Fromm, what religious thinking helps society prepare for capitalism?
3. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
(a) He feels separated from nature and alone.
(b) He feels greedy.
(c) He does not suffer.
(d) He believes that what he did was wrong.
4. What drives man's struggle for self-promotion?
(c) The lack of love for one's self.
5. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
2. What is Fromm's theory about Hitler and the success of the Nazi party?
3. How does Fromm define selfishness?
4. What German social class both submitted to Hitler and fully adopted his Nazi ideology?
5. What is individuation?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)