|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fromm call the political freedoms associated with capitalism?
(a) Negative freedoms.
(b) Positive freedoms.
(c) Monetary freedoms.
(d) Capitalistic freedoms.
2. What German social class supported Hitler but did not adopt his ideologies?
(a) Upper class and liberal.
(b) Upper class and conservative.
(c) Middle class and moderate.
(d) Working class and liberal.
3. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
(a) The arts.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) Religious doctrines.
(d) The economy.
4. What relationship connects oneself to the world without compromising individuality?
(a) Man and society.
(b) Religion and society.
(c) Man and nature.
(d) Work and family.
5. What happened to Germany's economic stability following World War I?
(a) Germany's economy was strengthened.
(b) Germany's economy was weakened.
(c) Germany's economy was the strongest in its history.
(d) Germany's economy remained unchanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political ideology did Nietzsche find nihilism intertwined with?
2. Why did the Nazi regime appear to be stable?
3. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
4. In addition to a love for Germany, what other authoritarian characteristic did Hitler possess?
5. How does Fromm categorize the second group of Germans who supported the Nazis?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)