|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes in a child's relationship to society during the individuation process?
(a) The child becomes more separated from society.
(b) The child becomes more included in a group.
(c) There is no change in this relationship.
(d) Society shuns the child.
2. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) German monarchy.
(c) German chancellor.
(d) They were not obedient to anyone yet.
3. Which of the following is NOT a way in which a child grows during the individuation process?
4. What type of character was familiar to the lower, middle class?
5. What new economic system grew out of the Reformation?
(d) Working class domination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the lower, middle class of Nazi Germany do for a living?
2. Who described the fearful individual as tormented by self-doubt?
3. What is one false theory about why the Nazis came to power?
4. What drives man's struggle for self-promotion?
5. Why did the Nazi regime appear to be stable?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)