|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to World War I, who was the lower, middle class obedient to?
(a) German chancellor.
(b) They were not obedient to anyone yet.
(c) German monarchy.
(d) President of the United States.
2. What did Hitler's sadistic nature lead him to desire?
(a) He sought power over others.
(b) He wished to help others.
(c) He wanted to dominate and be submissive.
(d) He wanted to be dominated.
3. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
(a) Animals are instinctual.
(b) Animals do not care about hierarchy.
(c) Animals are smarter.
(d) Animals have more freedoms.
4. What group was responsible for improving the economic position of the worker?
(a) Trade unions.
(b) Big business.
(c) The distant boss.
5. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
(b) Empathy for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fromm, what religious thinking helps society prepare for capitalism?
2. What time period did the process of individuation reach its peak?
3. How does Fromm define selfishness?
4. How does Fromm categorize the first group of Germans who supported the Nazis?
5. Why did the first group of Germans who supported Hitler submit to the power of the Nazis?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)