|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fromm define selfishness?
(a) Being aware of one's self.
(b) Acting in one's self-interest.
(c) Ignoring others.
(d) Enjoying capitalism.
2. What is man's "biological weakness"?
(d) Human culture.
3. What did the lower, middle class of Nazi Germany do for a living?
(a) Doctors, lawyers, and accountants.
(c) Shopkeepers, artisans, and white collar workers.
(d) Government employees.
4. What circumstances directly affected a person's willingness to submit to an authoritarian like Hitler?
(a) Their economic situation.
(c) Isolation from society.
5. What outlined most new freedoms of the Reformation?
(a) The economy.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) Religious doctrines.
(d) The arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer summarized Fromm's thoughts on isolation and powerlessness?
2. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
3. What group was responsible for improving the economic position of the worker?
4. What does Fromm say increases a child's emotional state?
5. What did Hitler's sadistic nature lead him to desire?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)