|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is individuation?
(a) When an individual loses his identity to the group.
(b) The process by which the group singles out an individual.
(c) The growing process of the individual.
(d) A time when an individual gives up his individuality.
2. What does Fromm call the political freedoms associated with capitalism?
(a) Positive freedoms.
(b) Monetary freedoms.
(c) Capitalistic freedoms.
(d) Negative freedoms.
3. Whose work about a ten-year-old child's awareness of self does Fromm reference?
(b) R. Hughes.
4. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
(a) The wind ruffling the tree branches.
(b) Her head.
(c) The clouds above her.
(d) The skin of her hands.
5. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
(a) Empathy for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What circumstances directly affected a person's willingness to submit to an authoritarian like Hitler?
2. What was the ultimate goal of the Nazi party?
3. In addition to a love for Germany, what other authoritarian characteristic did Hitler possess?
4. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
5. Why does man suffer from eating the forbidden fruit?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)