|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who described the fearful individual as tormented by self-doubt?
2. What did the lower, middle class of Nazi Germany do for a living?
(b) Government employees.
(c) Doctors, lawyers, and accountants.
(d) Shopkeepers, artisans, and white collar workers.
3. What drives man's struggle for self-promotion?
(d) The lack of love for one's self.
4. Why did the middle class see an increase in white-collar workers?
(a) Big business expansion.
(b) Political reform.
(c) Increased education.
5. What economic related problem led to feelings of individual powerlessness?
(c) Trade unions.
(d) High taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What German social class both submitted to Hitler and fully adopted his Nazi ideology?
2. When he first came to power, which social class did Hitler favor?
3. Why did the second group of Germans who both supported the Nazis and adopt their ideas submit to Hitler?
4. What is one false theory about why the Nazis came to power?
5. What is "Mein Kampf"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)