|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fromm, what religious thinking helps society prepare for capitalism?
2. Why did the second group of Germans who both supported the Nazis and adopt their ideas submit to Hitler?
(a) They wanted to dominate others.
(b) They enjoyed fewer taxes under Nazism.
(c) They wanted to have more freedom.
(d) Nazism appealed to their desire for authoritarianism.
3. What tool developed out of the new capitalistic system that helped promote business?
4. According to Fromm's animal kingdom analogy, why is man so helpless at birth?
(a) Man is disconnected from his fellow man.
(b) Man is disconnected from nature.
(c) Man relies on learning in order to adapt to nature.
(d) Man needs others to guide him.
5. What group was responsible for improving the economic position of the worker?
(a) Trade unions.
(b) Big business.
(c) The distant boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dual desires did Nazi ideology appeal to?
2. What happened to Germany's economic stability following World War I?
3. How has the role of the "boss" changed in the modern world?
4. What develops as a child grows and primary ties are cut?
5. What did Luther teach about man?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)