|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Psychology of Nazism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was responsible for improving the economic position of the worker?
(b) Trade unions.
(c) The distant boss.
(d) Big business.
2. When he first came to power, which social class did Hitler favor?
(a) Lower class.
(b) Upper class.
(d) Middle class.
3. What forces does an individual need freedom from in order to be a free individual?
(a) Freedom from thinking and self.
(b) Freedom from authority and outside constraints.
(c) Freedom from family and friends.
(d) Freedom from self and family.
4. What advantage do animals have over man when entering the world?
(a) Animals have more freedoms.
(b) Animals do not care about hierarchy.
(c) Animals are smarter.
(d) Animals are instinctual.
5. In the description of Emily's self-discovery, what did she examine when sitting on her perch?
(a) The clouds above her.
(b) The skin of her hands.
(c) Her head.
(d) The wind ruffling the tree branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What German social class supported Hitler but did not adopt his ideologies?
2. What is individuation?
3. How does Fromm categorize the first group of Germans who supported the Nazis?
4. What is the name of Franz Kafka's work that Fromm references in his book?
5. What psychological behavior was the main theme of Hitler's ideology?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)