1. What kind of introduction does "Comics as a Form of Reading" use to discuss art?
2. What type of art does "Comics as a Form of Reading" describe?
The modern form of sequential art.
3. Around when did daily comic strips first appear?
4. What are the main forums for sequential art in today's world?
Daily comic strips.
5. How did comics begin?
As short features.
6. What did comics evolve into?
7. In what part of a young person's life are comic books said to have a role?
The early literary diet.
8. Graphic novels include reading written words and what else, for example?
Pictures, maps, circuit diagrams, musical notes.
This section contains 3,973 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)