1. What kind of introduction does "Comics as a Form of Reading" use to discuss art?
2. What type of art does "Comics as a Form of Reading" describe?
3. Around when did daily comic strips first appear?
4. What are the main forums for sequential art in today's world?
5. How did comics begin?
6. What did comics evolve into?
7. In what part of a young person's life are comic books said to have a role?
8. Graphic novels include reading written words and what else, for example?
This section contains 3,973 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)