|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recovery, Chapters 1-4, (pg 197-228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Mrs. Zajac invent in order to get her students' attention in math one day?
(a) She was the student, and the students were the teacher.
(b) She started demonstrating card tricks.
(c) She played "I am thinking of a number."
(d) She pretended she was asleep at her desk.
2. What were the two things the city of Holyoke was known for?
(a) Being the birthplace of both volleyball and Lestoil.
(b) Being the start of the Appalachian Trail and the Smokey Mountains.
(c) Being the oldest and poorest town in the state.
(d) Being the home of Abbott and Costello and the first radio tower.
3. What was the "cafetorium?"
(a) A huge room that served as both cafeteria and auditorium.
(b) A style of cafeteria line management.
(c) A huge room that served as the library and the cafeteria.
(d) A type of music that played over the loudspeakers at lunch.
4. Whom did Mrs. Zajac ask to clean out Clarence's desk?
5. What were the "middle person desks" in Mrs. Zajac's classroom?
(a) Desks behind the teacher's desk.
(b) Desks in the middle of the back row of the configuration.
(c) Desks in the hall for misbehavers.
(d) Desks in the middle of the U-shaped desk configuration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Zajac believe is the first prerequisite for discipline?
2. What did Pedro's mother write on the bottom of his permission slip for the core evaluation?
3. How many children were in Mrs. Zajac's class?
4. When was Kelly School built?
5. What did Mrs. Zajac tell her students to think when they hand in their work to her?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)