|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recovery, Chapters 1-4, (pg 197-228).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Mrs. Zajac from teaching lessons for as long as she wanted?
(a) She spent too much time on discipline.
(b) She needed a break.
(c) She was too disorganized.
(d) Classes switched rooms at the sound of the school bell.
2. While Pam was teaching the class, who was disruptive and threatened to punch her?
3. What did Mrs. Zajac dream about the weekend after Clarence left her class?
(a) Clarence was in her class again.
(b) Clarence tried to teach the class.
(c) Clarence died.
(d) Clarence was her boss.
4. What is the name of the alternative junior high school in Holyoke?
(a) Lincoln Square.
(d) Church Square.
5. What percentage of Kelly School children came from homes receiving some form of public assistance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Zajac at the time of this book?
2. What kind of car did Mrs. Zajac drive?
3. What was something Mrs. Zajac thought was a weakness of Pam's as a teacher?
4. What different kinds of reports did Mrs Zajac assign to her students monthly?
5. What important thing happened to Judith in January?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)