|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the principal of Kelly School identify as one of his better skills?
(a) Parent conferences.
2. What were the two things the city of Holyoke was known for?
(a) Being the oldest and poorest town in the state.
(b) Being the birthplace of both volleyball and Lestoil.
(c) Being the start of the Appalachian Trail and the Smokey Mountains.
(d) Being the home of Abbott and Costello and the first radio tower.
3. What was the name of the bilingual teacher next door to Mrs. Zajac's classroom?
(a) Vincent Pena.
(b) Victor Guevara.
(c) Vincent Garcia.
(d) Victor Hernandez.
4. When was Kelly School built?
(a) In the 1940's.
(b) In the 1960's.
(c) In the 1920's
(d) In the 1970's.
5. What was the "cafetorium?"
(a) A style of cafeteria line management.
(b) A huge room that served as the library and the cafeteria.
(c) A huge room that served as both cafeteria and auditorium.
(d) A type of music that played over the loudspeakers at lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one thing Mrs. Zajac expected from her students?
2. What were some of the implements Ancient Greek and Roman teachers used to enforce discipline in the classroom?
3. Why did Mrs. Zajac hold Clarence in her room after school on Friday?
4. After two days of being out of her class while Miss Hunt taught it, what did Mrs. Zajac say?
5. What does Mrs. Zajac consider the cruelest form of prejudice a teacher can have?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)