|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dick say to a classmate one day about Mrs. Zajac?
(a) "She sees everything, so don't bother."
(b) "She is a fun teacher but mean when she gets mad."
(c) "She can be a real pain."
(d) "She knows every trick in the book."
2. What word did Manny call out in class that caused Mrs. Zajac to bop him on the top of his head with paper?
(b) "No way!"
3. What was something Mrs. Zajac liked about Pam's lessons for the children?
(a) She had a strong teaching voice.
(b) She taught one thing at a time.
(c) She was organized and a good disciplinarian.
(d) She incorporated games into her teaching.
4. What were the two smells in Mrs. Zajac's class at the beginning of the school year?
(a) Construction paper, and roach and rodent spray.
(b) Flowers from outside and bologna sandwiches.
(c) Floor cleaner and rubber cement.
(d) Crayons and new books.
5. What did Judith tell Mrs. Zajac she wanted to do when she got older?
(a) Live in New York and become an actress.
(b) Get married and have children.
(c) Learn to be a fashion designer.
(d) Go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the favorite book Mrs. Zajac was reading to her students after recess daily?
2. What different kinds of reports did Mrs Zajac assign to her students monthly?
3. What is "dual captivity?"
4. How many reading groups did Mrs. Zajac have in her classroom?
5. Why did Mrs. Zajac hold Clarence in her room after school on Friday?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)