|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Manny call out in class that caused Mrs. Zajac to bop him on the top of his head with paper?
(a) "No way!"
2. Who gave Miss Hunt the longest and most elaborate farewell card?
3. Counting all of her math and reading students, how many students did Mrs. Zajac teach every day?
(d) Thirty five.
4. What were the two smells in Mrs. Zajac's class at the beginning of the school year?
(a) Floor cleaner and rubber cement.
(b) Flowers from outside and bologna sandwiches.
(c) Crayons and new books.
(d) Construction paper, and roach and rodent spray.
5. What was something Mrs. Zajac thought was a weakness of Pam's as a teacher?
(a) She did not dress appropriately for class.
(b) She was never in class on time.
(c) She had a soft speaking voice.
(d) She put Clarence in the front of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mrs. Zajac's most difficult student after Clarence?
2. What was unusual about Pedro's uncle who lived with him?
3. What did Mrs. Zajac tell her students to think when they hand in their work to her?
4. What different kinds of reports did Mrs Zajac assign to her students monthly?
5. What did Mrs. Zajac say about Judith when comparing the child with herself?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)