|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Zajac say was the important thing Judith and Alice had in common?
(a) They were both in Girl Scouts troops.
(b) They both were church going young girls.
(c) They both had two parents who took care of, and cared for them.
(d) They both knew Spanish and English.
2. What did Judith tell Mrs. Zajac she wanted to do when she got older?
(a) Live in New York and become an actress.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Learn to be a fashion designer.
(d) Get married and have children.
3. What are "cumes"?
(a) Student cumulative reports.
(b) Student hall passes.
(c) Detention lists.
(d) Lesson plans.
4. About how many pieces of paper did Mrs. Zajac handle daily at school
(a) About 200.
(b) About 100.
(c) About 75.
(d) About 150.
5. What did students in Mrs. Zajac's class know by the end of the first day in social studies?
(a) Their continent and the oceans surrounding it.
(b) Their first three presidents.
(c) Their name, address, and phone number.
(d) Their city, state, and country and where they were located on a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the core evaluation Mrs. Zajac wanted to get started for Pedro?
2. What were the two things the city of Holyoke was known for?
3. Where did Mrs. Zajac eat lunch every day and with whom?
4. When was Kelly School built?
5. What game did Mrs. Zajac invent in order to get her students' attention in math one day?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)