|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discipline, Chapters 1-5, (pg 111-142).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mrs. Zajac's husband's name?
2. What was the name of the neighborhood in which Kelly School was located?
(a) The Wedge.
(b) The Green.
(c) The Oaks.
(d) The Flats.
3. Which student did Mrs. Zajac acknowledge brought out the worst in her?
4. What did Mrs. Zajac learn about Clarence during the Pledge to Allegiance?
(a) He could not stand still long enough to say the pledge.
(b) He did not know the Pledge to Allegiance.
(c) He had trouble memorizing long passages.
(d) He did not know with confidence his left hand from his right.
5. How old was Mrs. Zajac at the time of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. After two days of being out of her class while Miss Hunt taught it, what did Mrs. Zajac say?
2. What were the other subjects students had in the afternoons in Mrs. Zajac's class?
3. What was Holyoke's primary industry at the turn of the century?
4. What percentage of Kelly School children came from homes receiving some form of public assistance?
5. What quality did Mrs. Zajac think Pam displayed that was most important for a new teacher?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)