|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Awakenings, Chapters 1-3 (pg 26 - 53).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one thing Mrs. Zajac expected from her students?
(a) That they remained quiet in class.
(b) That they raised their hand.
(c) That they did their best.
(d) That they knew the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. What book did Mrs. Zajac read at the end of her summer break?
(a) "The Art of Creative Writing."
(b) "The Art of Teaching Writing."
(c) "How to Teach."
(d) "How Children Learn."
3. Where did Mrs. Zajac eat lunch every day and with whom?
(a) In the cafeteria at the teachers' table.
(b) Outside on a picnic table in the playground.
(c) In her car where there was peace and quiet.
(d) In the teachers' room with her friend Mary Ann.
4. What grade was Mrs. Zajac's son in?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
5. What did Mrs. Zajac want to come back as in her next life?
(a) A principal.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A radio announcer.
(d) An air traffic controller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clarence say on his way out of his after-school meeting with Mrs. Zajac on Friday afternoon?
2. What was Mrs. Zajac's husband's name?
3. When was the one time Mrs. Zajac cried in class?
4. About half of Mrs. Zajac's class was what nationality?
5. When she canceled science for a day, what did Mrs. Zajac substitute in its stead?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)