|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homework, Chapters 1-3, (pg 57-107).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Flats in the 1980's?
(a) Rehab companies built high rises.
(b) Michelin Tire Co. opened a factory there.
(c) The city turned it into green space.
(d) People set fire to abandoned buildings.
2. What did Mrs. Zajac say was the important thing Judith and Alice had in common?
(a) They both had two parents who took care of, and cared for them.
(b) They were both in Girl Scouts troops.
(c) They both were church going young girls.
(d) They both knew Spanish and English.
3. Counting all of her math and reading students, how many students did Mrs. Zajac teach every day?
(c) Thirty five.
4. What are "cumes"?
(a) Student cumulative reports.
(b) Detention lists.
(c) Lesson plans.
(d) Student hall passes.
5. What was the "cafetorium?"
(a) A huge room that served as both cafeteria and auditorium.
(b) A type of music that played over the loudspeakers at lunch.
(c) A huge room that served as the library and the cafeteria.
(d) A style of cafeteria line management.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many pieces of paper did Mrs. Zajac handle daily at school
2. Who was Mrs. Zajac's most difficult student after Clarence?
3. What was the core evaluation Mrs. Zajac wanted to get started for Pedro?
4. What was the first social studies question Mrs. Zajac asked her class?
5. When was the one time Mrs. Zajac cried in class?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)