|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homework, Chapters 1-3, (pg 57-107).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Zajac want to come back as in her next life?
(a) A principal.
(b) An air traffic controller.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A radio announcer.
2. What was the Highland Dingle?
(a) A patch of woods in the middle of the Highlands.
(b) A community garden in the middle of the Highlands.
(c) A picnic area in the middle of the Highlands.
(d) A hunting area in the middle of the Highlands.
3. Who came to the school to help the teachers learn how to teach the new math?
(a) The principal and a math teacher who had been to a conference.
(b) Representatives from the textbook publishers.
(c) No one.
(d) College teachers from the local community college.
4. What did Mrs. Zajac put on her classroom door before the children arrived?
(a) A red paper apple.
(b) A room number.
(c) A red paper schoolhouse.
(d) A picture of herself.
5. When she canceled science for a day, what did Mrs. Zajac substitute in its stead?
(a) An informal art lesson.
(b) Independent reading.
(d) Creative writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mrs. Zajac's most difficult student after Clarence?
2. What percentage of Kelly School children came from homes receiving some form of public assistance?
3. What grade was Mrs. Zajac's son in?
4. What did Clarence say on his way out of his after-school meeting with Mrs. Zajac on Friday afternoon?
5. What word did Manny call out in class that caused Mrs. Zajac to bop him on the top of his head with paper?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)