|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homework, Chapters 1-3, (pg 57-107).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two girls were obviously friends and wanted to sit together in class?
(a) Margaret and Judith.
(b) Courtney and Christine.
(c) Alice and Margaret.
(d) Alice and Courtney.
2. What did Mrs. Zajac say was the important thing Judith and Alice had in common?
(a) They both were church going young girls.
(b) They were both in Girl Scouts troops.
(c) They both had two parents who took care of, and cared for them.
(d) They both knew Spanish and English.
3. What different kinds of reports did Mrs Zajac assign to her students monthly?
(a) Book, ancient history, and biology reports.
(b) Book, current events and general science reports.
(c) Book, science, social studies reports, and several stories.
(d) Book and history reports and creative writing.
4. Where was Old Ward Four?
(a) Just down the hill from the Flats.
(b) Up the hill from the Flats.
(c) Outside the city limits.
(d) A twenty-minute ride from the Flats.
5. What did students in Mrs. Zajac's class know by the end of the first day in social studies?
(a) Their first three presidents.
(b) Their name, address, and phone number.
(c) Their city, state, and country and where they were located on a map.
(d) Their continent and the oceans surrounding it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bilingual teacher next door to Mrs. Zajac's classroom?
2. Who was the principal of Kelly School when Mrs. Zajac was a teacher there?
3. What did Mrs. Zajac worry about after asking Jimmy why he was so tired?
4. What was unusual about Pedro's uncle who lived with him?
5. What were the "middle person desks" in Mrs. Zajac's classroom?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)