|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Isla del Encanto, Chapters 1-2, (pg 231- 258).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was printed on the tee shirts Holyoke's assistant superintendent brought as gifts for their Puerto Rican hosts?
(a) "Holyoke, home of dedicated educators."
(b) "Holyoke, home of the Flats."
(c) "Holyoke, birthplace of volleyball."
(d) "Holyoke, not just another school district."
2. Who took care of Mrs. Zajac's infant daughter while she was teaching?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her husband Billy.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A childcare center.
3. Who was Lil?
(a) The principal's secretary.
(b) Clarence's mother.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The principal.
4. What was the core evaluation Mrs. Zajac wanted to get started for Pedro?
(a) A comprehensive evaluation of the student and his needs.
(b) An IQ test and a skills assessment test for a blind child.
(c) A group of achievements tests.
(d) A psychiatric evaluation for recommending ADHD drugs.
5. Where was Old Ward Four?
(a) A twenty-minute ride from the Flats.
(b) Up the hill from the Flats.
(c) Outside the city limits.
(d) Just down the hill from the Flats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Mrs. Zajac drive?
2. What was the best part of the trip to Puerto Rico for Mrs. Zajac?
3. What two things happened in Kelly School during the early winter that affected Mrs. Zajac deeply?
4. What was the person who arranged the trip to Puerto Rico over spring break?
5. What did a colleague of Mrs. Zajac say about her?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)