|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Isla del Encanto, Chapters 1-2, (pg 231- 258).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two adjectives Mrs. Zajac used to describe her childhood?
(a) Happy but very lonely.
(b) Lonely and anxious.
(c) Very happy but constrained.
(d) Confused and anxious.
2. What percentage of Kelly School children came from homes receiving some form of public assistance?
3. What was one thing Father Joyce noticed about the English speakers during mass?
(a) People talked throughout the mass.
(b) People often slept through mass.
(c) People stopped talking when they entered the church.
(d) People gave generously of their money.
4. Who left Mrs. Zajac's class in April of the school year?
5. Where was Old Ward Four?
(a) Outside the city limits.
(b) A twenty-minute ride from the Flats.
(c) Up the hill from the Flats.
(d) Just down the hill from the Flats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the best part of the trip to Puerto Rico for Mrs. Zajac?
2. What did Mrs. Zajac dread telling Clarence before spring break?
3. What did Mrs. Zajac say about Judith when comparing the child with herself?
4. Where did Felipe live?
5. Why did Mrs. Zajac recite the rosary at night?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)