September, Chapters 1-3, (pg 1-24)
1. How old was Mrs. Zajac at the time of this book?
2. What was one thing Mrs. Zajac expected from her students?
(a) That they raised their hand.
(b) That they knew the Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) That they remained quiet in class.
(d) That they did their best.
3. When was the one time Mrs. Zajac cried in class?
(a) When her students hurt her feelings.
(b) When the planes flew into the Twin Towers.
(c) When the space shuttle exploded and a teacher was killed.
(d) When the Viet Nam war was over.
4. What grade was Mrs. Zajac's son in?
(a) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
5. What did Mrs. Zajac tell her students to think when they hand in their work to her?
(a) "I did my best,"
(b) "I tried really hard."
(c) "This is the best I can do and I'm proud of it."
(d) "I hope she does not grade hard."
This section contains 5,831 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)