Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 16-26)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Fulghum talks about folding the laundry, where does he state he takes the laundry to fold it?
2. When Fulghum talks about waiting for a repair man in Chapter 2, how long does Fulghum claim you would have to stay home for?
3. In Chapter 26, Fulghum talks about playing giants, wizards, and dwarfs with how many children?
4. What age does Fulghum claim he was before he knew that people even cleaned gutters and downspouts?
5. Fulghum says that no matter how old you are, when you...
This section contains 1,318 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)