|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the grumpy-looking man picks up his little gift and starts to walk toward the garbage, Fulghum mentions that it looks as if the man is carrying what?
(a) A dead roach.
(b) An old head of cabbage.
(c) A poopy diaper.
(d) A moldy piece of stinky cheese.
2. Fulghum says that he and his Aunt Violet got along just fine until the night of what?
(a) The Date Night.
(b) The Garbage Disaster.
(c) The Mushroom Mayhem.
(d) The Big Dinner.
3. In Chapter 27, Fulghum says his wish for Christmas is that he wants to be how old for an hour?
4. Fulghum tells the nice lady on the phone in Chapter 31 that he has depression lows that are so low he needs what to get out of them?
(b) Long ropes.
(c) Extension ladders.
(d) Hot air balloons.
5. In Chapter 23, when Fulghum finds out that his barber has left, what does Fulghum say it feels like?
(a) A loss of a dear friend.
(b) An absence in his heart.
(c) A dead phone line.
(d) A death in the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fulghum states that he has heightened respect for what goes on in the nooks and crannies of our rooms and claims that it isn't dirt that is located there, it's what?
2. When Fulghum is talking about the stuff that is found in our homes, what kind of chunks does he say are found in the stuff?
3. What kind of shoes is the Indian wearing who enters the tavern?
4. Fulghum describes his neighbor's yard as looking like a combination golf course and what else?
5. When Fulghum buys a cuckoo clock he missed reading that it was made where?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)