|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, Fulghum speaks of a grumpy-looking man who has come down with a full-blown case of what?
(d) The grumps.
2. When Fulghum buys a cuckoo clock he missed reading that it was made where?
(a) South Korea.
3. Fulghum says that he and his Aunt Violet got along just fine until the night of what?
(a) The Mushroom Mayhem.
(b) The Big Dinner.
(c) The Garbage Disaster.
(d) The Date Night.
4. Fulghum says that if the population of the earth were to increase at the present rate, then by what year would the total mass of humans be equal to the mass of the earth?
5. When Fulghum is talking about the stuff that is found in our homes, what kind of chunks does he say are found in the stuff?
(a) Bug chunks.
(b) People chunks.
(c) Pet hair chunks.
(d) Food chunks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what is the name of the man who tested the theory that you can't trust anyone?
2. In Chapter 31, Fulghum says he speaks to a nice lady on the phone who says she has a cold since when?
3. In Chapter 27, Fulghum tells the reader that he knows what he wants for Christmas and he's known since he was forty. What is it that Fulghum wants?
4. What is the name of the deaf boy who asks to rake Fulghum's yard?
5. Fulghum explains that his real estate agent means a shack with a view when he says what word?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)