Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the band that plays in the tavern that Fulghum talks about in Chapter 35?
(a) The Extraordinary Bug Lamps.
(b) The Vivacious Living Wills.
(c) The Dynamic Volcanic Logs.
(d) The Wondrous House Flies.
2. What is the name of Fulghum's uncle who drives the old pickup truck in Chapter 17?
3. What color of BMW motorcycle does Fulghum claim feels like him?
4. What city did the man test the theory that no one can be trusted in Chapter 16?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
5. What kind of fantasy does Fulghum have that he talks about in Chapter 20?
(a) A relaxing on the beach with a margarita fantasy.
(b) The stick-polishing fantasy.
(c) The no yard work and no bills fantasy.
(d) The perfect day and perfect kid fantasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum talks about the people that are always prepared and organized in Chapter 20, what object does he say these people have that work and they actually know where they are?
2. What is the name of the deaf boy who asks to rake Fulghum's yard?
3. The man who has a car with a dead battery says he took another class the same time as his auto mechanics class. What class does he say he took at the same time as his mechanics class?
4. What does Fulghum say his barber did on his days off?
5. What is contained on the tablet that is in the British Museum that Fulghum mentions in Chapter 32?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)