|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school supply does Fulghum claim tastes like what the little white hearts taste like?
(a) Sidewalk chalk.
(b) Pencil lead.
(d) White library paste.
2. Fulghum says that the neighbor lady thinks the spider is as big as what?
(a) A bird.
(b) A lobster.
(c) A bat.
(d) A cat.
3. After Charles Boyer's wife died in his arms, Charles died two days later. How did Charles die?
(a) He died of a stroke.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He died in a horseback riding accident.
(d) He died of a heart attack.
4. What does Fulghum claim the spider is thinking about having for breakfast?
5. When Fulghum talks about waiting for a repair man in Chapter 2, how long does Fulghum claim you would have to stay home for?
(a) Thirteen hours.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Forty hours.
(d) Thirty-six hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the little white hearts taste like that are on the gummy lump box?
2. When the military units who have entered Angola encounter the Russian soldiers, how many Russian soldiers were killed?
3. When writing about the establishment of San Saba, how many priests does Fulghum say accompanied the soldiers?
4. When Fulghum sees his neighbor lady coming out her front door, what kind of mode does she say she is in?
5. Charles' wife discovers she has cancer where?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the reasons that Fulghum gives for visiting the town of San Saba?
2. What does the lady in Chapter 7 do after she runs into the spider web on her porch?
3. How does Fulghum's lawyer friend whom he mentions in Chapter 12 travel?
4. In the Solomon Islands what is some villagers' special way of logging?
5. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about introducing his godchild to the good things in life. What are some of those things that Fulghum says he'll introduce to his godchild?
6. What was the name of Charles Boyer's wife? What happened to her?
7. What does Fulghum think of the way Charles Boyer ended his life?
8. What does Fulghum claim a detergent for people would clean?
9. How many places does Fulghum rank for their chicken fried steak, and who receives the most stars and why?
10. Describe the lady in Chapter 7 as she comes out of her house.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)