|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What especially does Fulghum say we yell at besides bills and banks and traffic and umpires?
(d) Professional sports.
2. What type of laundry detergent does Fulghum claim he uses?
3. What song does Fulghum claim his neighbor lady reminded him of?
(a) "London Bridge Is Falling Down.'
(b) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
(c) "Old McDonald Had a Farm."
(d) "The Eensy-Weensy Spider."
4. In Chapter 15, what game does Fulghum claim he likes better than hide-and-seek?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) Ring around the rosies.
(c) Red Rover.
5. Fulghum tells the reader that goats are really cheap in San Saba and you can buy one for about how much?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fulghum describes the bus of his lawyer friend as decorated like the set for what?
2. What does Fulghum claim his next-door neighbor yelled at for most of an afternoon?
3. When Fulghum discovers the animals mating underneath his porch, what are the animals covered in?
4. Fulghum states hamsters, white mice, and the little seed in the Styrofoam cup still die in the end. What other thing does Fulghum mention besides these three things?
5. When Fulghum is talking about yelling at objects, he claims that even doing this doesn't help.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Fulghum say that goat roping is some entertainment?
2. When Fulghum was younger what was his list or credo like?
3. What does Fulghum think of the way Charles Boyer ended his life?
4. How many places does Fulghum rank for their chicken fried steak, and who receives the most stars and why?
5. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about introducing his godchild to the good things in life. What are some of those things that Fulghum says he'll introduce to his godchild?
6. Describe the lady in Chapter 7 as she comes out of her house.
7. In the Solomon Islands what is some villagers' special way of logging?
8. What does Fulghum think we learn from the song "The Eensy-Weensy Spider"?
9. What is the purpose of the larval form of the Cassida Rubignosa carrying a small sack of garbage on its back?
10. How does Fulghum's lawyer friend whom he mentions in Chapter 12 travel?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)