|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the gummy lump box, Fulghum can also see what scrawled in several places?
(a) The words, "I love you."
(b) The name of the cities they've lived in.
(c) The names of three children.
(d) The words, "Daddy" and "Mommy."
2. When Fulghum speaks of the gummy lump, he states that there are three colors of construction paper that are used: pink, red, and what?
3. In the story of San Saba, the men had come in search of treasure. Where was this treasure supposedly located?
(a) In the hills of the Balcones Escarpment.
(b) In the caves of the Comanche burying ground.
(c) In the San Saba river.
(d) Under the ground in an Apache establishment.
4. Fulghum states that laundry detergent is called something in a box. What is that something?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A magic potion.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A guarantee.
5. How many years was Charles Boyer married to his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fulghum tells the reader that goats are really cheap in San Saba and you can buy one for about how much?
2. When the military units who have entered Angola encounter the Russian soldiers, how many Russian soldiers were killed?
3. What crayon name does Fulghum say is the only crayon name that has been changed?
4. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
5. Fulghum thinks it would be a better world if we all had cookies and milk at what time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some things that Fulghum enjoys about doing laundry?
2. What things does Fulghum mention that an abacus is good for?
3. When Fulghum was younger what was his list or credo like?
4. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about introducing his godchild to the good things in life. What are some of those things that Fulghum says he'll introduce to his godchild?
5. What does Fulghum claim a detergent for people would clean?
6. How many places does Fulghum rank for their chicken fried steak, and who receives the most stars and why?
7. What is the purpose of the larval form of the Cassida Rubignosa carrying a small sack of garbage on its back?
8. Describe the lady in Chapter 7 as she comes out of her house.
9. What was the name of Charles Boyer's wife? What happened to her?
10. Who is Charles Boyer? Why does Fulghum mention his story?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)