|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum says that the neighbor lady thinks the spider is as big as what?
(a) A bird.
(b) A lobster.
(c) A bat.
(d) A cat.
2. When Fulghum writes his personal beliefs down, how many pages does he try to fill?
3. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
(a) A stork.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A cat.
4. What school supply does Fulghum claim tastes like what the little white hearts taste like?
(a) Sidewalk chalk.
(c) White library paste.
(d) Pencil lead.
5. Fulghum states hamsters, white mice, and the little seed in the Styrofoam cup still die in the end. What other thing does Fulghum mention besides these three things?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter about the neighbor woman and the spider, Fulghum states that spiders have been around for how many years?
2. San Saba claims a fame of being the goat capital of the world. What other thing does the town claim to be the capitol of the world of?
3. Fulghum states that laundry detergent is called something in a box. What is that something?
4. Charles' wife discovers she has cancer where?
5. In Chapter 9, what is the other group that Fulghum mentions, besides merchants, that he counts on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fulghum's lawyer friend whom he mentions in Chapter 12 travel?
2. How many places does Fulghum rank for their chicken fried steak, and who receives the most stars and why?
3. Describe Fulghum's experience of buying Tony Lama boots at Harry's Store in San Saba.
4. What were some of the reasons that Fulghum gives for visiting the town of San Saba?
5. What does Fulghum think of the way Charles Boyer ended his life?
6. What are some things that Fulghum says he yells at?
7. What are some of the things that Fulghum learned in kindergarten that can be applied to everyone at any age?
8. When Fulghum was younger what was his list or credo like?
9. Describe the lady in Chapter 7 as she comes out of her house.
10. In Chapter 6, why did the soldiers and priests set out for a spot on the San Saba River?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)