|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, Fulghum asks a question about something not being easy. What is he talking about?
2. When the remnants from the fight with the Indian tribe left San Saba, where did they head back to?
(b) San Antonio.
(c) Fort Worth.
3. What time do the animals under Fulghum's porch chose to mate in Chapter 10?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
4. On August 24, where are the military units from that enter Angola in an offensive against the black nationalist guerrillas?
(a) South Africa.
5. When Fulghum speaks of the gummy lump, he states that there are three colors of construction paper that are used: pink, red, and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Fulghum says that if you want to experience an interesting party sometime, you should combine crayons with what?
2. After Charles Boyer's wife died in his arms, Charles died two days later. How did Charles die?
3. What does Fulghum claim the spider is thinking about having for breakfast?
4. When Fulghum is finished eating his chicken-friend steak in San Saba, what flavor of toothpick does he use?
5. What do the little white hearts taste like that are on the gummy lump box?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Fulghum's Crayola bomb idea.
2. How many places does Fulghum rank for their chicken fried steak, and who receives the most stars and why?
3. Describe Fulghum's experience of buying Tony Lama boots at Harry's Store in San Saba.
4. When Fulghum was younger what was his list or credo like?
5. What happened after Fulghum's washer died on him in the middle of a load of laundry?
6. What are some things that Fulghum says he yells at?
7. In Chapter 14, what is Fulghum's personal need that he discusses, and how is it made?
8. What is the purpose of the larval form of the Cassida Rubignosa carrying a small sack of garbage on its back?
9. What does Fulghum think we learn from the song "The Eensy-Weensy Spider"?
10. What things does Fulghum mention that an abacus is good for?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)