|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum says that he's been know to shake his fist and yell at what?
(a) His car.
(b) Bad drivers.
(c) The sky.
(d) His dog.
2. Fulghum says that the neighbor lady thinks the spider is as big as what?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bat.
(d) A lobster.
3. When Fulghum writes his personal beliefs down, how many pages does he try to fill?
4. What time do the animals under Fulghum's porch chose to mate in Chapter 10?
(a) 4 p.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. In the story of San Saba, Fulghum tells us that two thousand people from a certain tribe showed up to fight the soldiers and priests. What tribe did they come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story of San Saba, the men had come in search of treasure. Where was this treasure supposedly located?
2. In Chapter 10, Fulghum talks about a certain animal that mates underneath the porch of his lakeside cottage. What kind of animal is he talking about?
3. Charles Boyer sat by his wife's bedside to provide her with hope and cheer day and night for how long?
4. When Fulghum speaks of the gummy lump, he states that there are three colors of construction paper that are used: pink, red, and what?
5. In Chapter 15, what game does Fulghum claim he likes better than hide-and-seek?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the gummy lump box looks like.
2. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about introducing his godchild to the good things in life. What are some of those things that Fulghum says he'll introduce to his godchild?
3. What happened after Fulghum's washer died on him in the middle of a load of laundry?
4. What were some of the reasons that Fulghum gives for visiting the town of San Saba?
5. What does Fulghum think of the way Charles Boyer ended his life?
6. What does Fulghum think we learn from the song "The Eensy-Weensy Spider"?
7. What are some things that Fulghum says he yells at?
8. What are some things that Fulghum enjoys about doing laundry?
9. Describe Fulghum's Crayola bomb idea.
10. What was the name of Charles Boyer's wife? What happened to her?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)