|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what is the profession of the man who has the car with the dead battery?
(a) P.E. teacher.
(b) Science teacher.
(c) English teacher.
(d) Math teacher.
2. How many years after Beethoven went completely deaf, did he finish the Ninth Symphony?
3. In Chapter 5 about the abacus, Fulghum claims there are millions of people that still use the abacus. Where are these people located?
(b) North America.
(c) South America.
4. Fulghum says that he and his Aunt Violet got along just fine until the night of what?
(a) The Date Night.
(b) The Big Dinner.
(c) The Mushroom Mayhem.
(d) The Garbage Disaster.
5. When Fulghum tells the story of Nicolai Pestretsov, how old does he say the sergeant major is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, Fulghum says his wish for Christmas is that he wants to be how old for an hour?
2. After the motorcycle momma was done dancing with the Indian, what did the Indian dance with?
3. What two things did Beethoven want to be?
4. What age does Fulghum claim he was before he knew that people even cleaned gutters and downspouts?
5. What does Fulghum claim is a blow to his self-image in Chapter 34?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)