|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum talks about a balloon that came from the gardens of Versailles carrying three things. What were those three things?
(a) A chicken, a goat, and a goose.
(b) A sheep, a rooster, and a duck.
(c) A cat, a duck, and a hamster.
(d) A dog, a calf, and a rat.
2. In Chapter 31, Fulghum claims that Beethoven defied his fate with what?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Fulghum catch his neighbor spraying in his yard?
(a) Fruit trees.
4. Einstein is quoted as saying that something is more important than information. What did Einstein say was more important than information?
5. In Chapter 22, what occupation does Fulghum's neighbor have?
(a) He's a lawyer.
(b) He's a preacher.
(c) He's a doctor.
(d) He's an insurance agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is contained on the tablet that is in the British Museum that Fulghum mentions in Chapter 32?
2. At the end of Chapter 8, Fulghum claims he is sure of something, what is that thing he is sure of?
3. Fulghum describes the bus of his lawyer friend as decorated like the set for what?
4. While the soldiers and priests in San Saba waited for the Indians to show up, how did they bide their time?
5. What does Fulghum claim is the main objective of people who go to the tavern in Chapter 35?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)