|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fulghum talks about the dances after the goat roping events, he says he could sit by the river and eat what kind of sandwich?
(a) Ham and swiss cheese.
(b) Turkey and avocado.
(c) Tuna and rye bread.
(d) Baloney and white bread.
2. Fulghum remembers eating chocolate cookies and drinking sweet milk. What does he say they drank the milk out of?
(a) Mason jars.
(b) The carton.
(c) Tin cups.
(d) A big mug.
3. In Chapter 22, what occupation does Fulghum's neighbor have?
(a) He's a doctor.
(b) He's a lawyer.
(c) He's a preacher.
(d) He's an insurance agent.
4. Why does Fulghum's neighbor say he puts up with Fulghum's yard?
(a) Because Fulghum cooks better chili and has better power tools.
(b) Because he can't see Fulghum's yard very well anyway.
(c) Because he can just come over and do Fulghum's yard work for him.
(d) Because Fulghum gets him into the country club for free.
5. What two things does Fulghum say he has and would stack up against a food processor any day?
(a) A butchers knife and a wooden block.
(b) A pair of kitchen shears and a metal mixing bowl.
(c) A wooden bowl and chipping knife.
(d) A metal peeler and a ceramic dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum talks about waiting for a repair man in Chapter 2, how long does Fulghum claim you would have to stay home for?
2. What does Fulghum claim is a blow to his self-image in Chapter 34?
3. In Chapter 31, Fulghum says he speaks to a nice lady on the phone who says she has a cold since when?
4. When Fulghum talks about folding the laundry, where does he state he takes the laundry to fold it?
5. When Fulghum writes his personal beliefs down, how many pages does he try to fill?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)