|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum describes his neighbor's yard as looking like a combination golf course and what else?
(a) Botanical garden.
(d) Butterfly house.
2. When the military units who have entered Angola encounter the Russian soldiers, how many Russian soldiers were killed?
3. What part in Beethoven's Ninth Symphony does Fulghum want to play?
(a) The french horn part.
(b) The cymbal part.
(c) The violin part.
(d) The kettledrum part.
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Fulghum claim would make a good bumper sticker for the eighties?
(a) "Don't look now."
(b) "Love and learn."
(c) "I may be wrong."
(d) "I can fix it."
5. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
(a) A cat.
(b) A stork.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In its larval form, what does the Cassida Rubignosa beetle carry on it's back?
2. When the man in Chapter 16 was testing his theory on whether you can trust people, how many taxi drivers out of thirty-seven cheated him?
3. What school supply does Fulghum claim tastes like what the little white hearts taste like?
4. Fulghum says that no matter how old you are, when you go out in the world it is best to do what?
5. When Fulghum is at the laundromat, he hears a college kid explain to a friend how to get something off a suede jacket. What does the kid talk about getting off of a suede jacket?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)