|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the gummy lump box, Fulghum can also see what scrawled in several places?
(a) The words, "Daddy" and "Mommy."
(b) The name of the cities they've lived in.
(c) The words, "I love you."
(d) The names of three children.
2. In Fulghum's list of rules in the first chapter, he says you should wash your hands before doing what?
(b) Drinking your milk.
(c) Playing a game.
(d) Feeding the hungry.
3. What kind of pickup truck does Fulghum remember riding home in on a summer's eve?
4. In the Solomon Islands, the villagers practice a unique form of what?
5. When the remnants from the fight with the Indian tribe left San Saba, where did they head back to?
(b) San Antonio.
(d) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum buys a cuckoo clock he missed reading that it was made where?
2. What did the man in Chapter 16 claim was the biggest irony of all during his theory testing?
3. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about his godchild having a crayon in one hand and what in the other?
4. What color of tissue paper does the gummy lump box in Chapter 9 contain?
5. In Chapter 9, what is the other group that Fulghum mentions, besides merchants, that he counts on?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)