|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fulghum is at the laundromat he sees an old woman folding what type of clothing?
(a) Little children's school uniforms.
(b) White knickers.
(c) Sexy black underwear.
(d) White tube socks.
2. Fulghum remembers eating chocolate cookies and drinking sweet milk. What does he say they drank the milk out of?
(a) A big mug.
(b) Tin cups.
(c) The carton.
(d) Mason jars.
3. In the gummy lump box, Fulghum can also see what scrawled in several places?
(a) The words, "I love you."
(b) The words, "Daddy" and "Mommy."
(c) The names of three children.
(d) The name of the cities they've lived in.
4. Fulghum tells the nice lady on the phone in Chapter 31 that he has depression lows that are so low he needs what to get out of them?
(a) Long ropes.
(b) Hot air balloons.
(d) Extension ladders.
5. What does Fulghum claim his next-door neighbor yelled at for most of an afternoon?
(a) His horse.
(b) A stepladder.
(c) His rain gutters.
(d) His garden hose.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum is talking about yelling at objects, he claims that even doing this doesn't help.
2. At what age was Beethoven completely deaf?
3. In the story of San Saba, Fulghum tells us that two thousand people from a certain tribe showed up to fight the soldiers and priests. What tribe did they come from?
4. When Fulghum's washer and dryer quit working, where is the laundromat that he has to go to?
5. In Chapter 13, Fulghum says that if you want to experience an interesting party sometime, you should combine crayons with what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)