|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fulghum say his barber did on his days off?
(a) He gave free haircuts to children in an orphanage.
(b) He gave free haircuts to his clients' children.
(c) He gave free haircuts to old men in a nursing home.
(d) He gave free haircuts to people in his church group.
2. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A cat.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A stork.
3. What two things does Fulghum say he has and would stack up against a food processor any day?
(a) A pair of kitchen shears and a metal mixing bowl.
(b) A metal peeler and a ceramic dish.
(c) A wooden bowl and chipping knife.
(d) A butchers knife and a wooden block.
4. When the grumpy-looking man picks up his little gift and starts to walk toward the garbage, Fulghum mentions that it looks as if the man is carrying what?
(a) A poopy diaper.
(b) An old head of cabbage.
(c) A dead roach.
(d) A moldy piece of stinky cheese.
5. At the end of Chapter 10, Fulghum asks a question about something not being easy. What is he talking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum talks about the dances after the goat roping events, he says he could sit by the river and eat what kind of sandwich?
2. When Fulghum is at the laundromat he sees an old woman folding what type of clothing?
3. When Fulghum experiences his solace from depression, where does he lie down?
4. When Fulghum is finished eating his chicken-friend steak in San Saba, what flavor of toothpick does he use?
5. When Fulghum buys a cuckoo clock he missed reading that it was made where?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)