|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fulghum claim the spider is thinking about having for breakfast?
2. When Fulghum is at the laundromat, he hears a college kid explain to a friend how to get something off a suede jacket. What does the kid talk about getting off of a suede jacket?
3. Fulghum states that every year he writes a personal statement or credo. What time of year does he say he writes this credo?
4. What type of laundry detergent does Fulghum claim he uses?
5. Fulghum states hamsters, white mice, and the little seed in the Styrofoam cup still die in the end. What other thing does Fulghum mention besides these three things?
Short Answer Questions
1. On August 24, where are the military units from that enter Angola in an offensive against the black nationalist guerrillas?
2. In Chapter 5 about the abacus, Fulghum claims there are millions of people that still use the abacus. Where are these people located?
3. When Fulghum's washer and dryer quit working, where is the laundromat that he has to go to?
4. When Fulghum is finished eating his chicken-friend steak in San Saba, what flavor of toothpick does he use?
5. After Charles Boyer's wife died in his arms, Charles died two days later. How did Charles die?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)