|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum states that laundry detergent is called something in a box. What is that something?
(a) A guarantee.
(b) A magic potion.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A miracle.
2. When Fulghum sees his neighbor lady coming out her front door, what kind of mode does she say she is in?
(a) A "looking good" mode.
(b) A "take it on" mode.
(c) A "running late" mode.
(d) A "ready to face the world" mode.
3. Where does Fulghum claim wisdom is found?
(a) At the dinner table at home.
(b) In the sand pile at Sunday school.
(c) In the kindergarten classroom.
(d) On the top of the graduate school mountain.
4. When do the woodsmen in the Solomon Islands creep up on a tree?
(b) At sunset.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At noon.
5. What type of laundry detergent does Fulghum claim he uses?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Fulghum's list of rules in the first chapter, he says you should wash your hands before doing what?
2. Fulghum says that he's been know to shake his fist and yell at what?
3. Fulghum tells a story about a man who faced a computer with his abacus. What was this man's occupation?
4. In the story of the town of San Saba, Fulghum tells of something that is creating a big excitement in town. Who creates this excitement?
5. When Fulghum tells the story of Nicolai Pestretsov, how old does he say the sergeant major is?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)