|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum claims it's too bad that the villagers on the Solomon Islands don't have the advantages of modern technology and what kind of mind?
2. In the story of San Saba, Fulghum tells us that two thousand people from a certain tribe showed up to fight the soldiers and priests. What tribe did they come from?
3. When Fulghum sees his neighbor lady coming out her front door, what kind of mode does she say she is in?
(a) A "looking good" mode.
(b) A "take it on" mode.
(c) A "ready to face the world" mode.
(d) A "running late" mode.
4. When Fulghum's washer and dryer quit working, where is the laundromat that he has to go to?
(a) At the mall.
(b) Beside a local coffee shop.
(c) By the library.
(d) In a strip mall by the grocery store.
5. When do the woodsmen in the Solomon Islands creep up on a tree?
(b) At noon.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the remnants from the fight with the Indian tribe left San Saba, where did they head back to?
2. In the chapter about the neighbor woman and the spider, Fulghum states that spiders have been around for how many years?
3. When the military units who have entered Angola encounter the Russian soldiers, how many Russian soldiers were killed?
4. Fulghum thinks it would be a better world if we all had cookies and milk at what time?
5. How many years was Charles Boyer married to his wife?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)