Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, "I Have Been Called a Luddite")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did Kurt have to talk to a cop?
2. Where is the newsstand that Kurt goes to?
3. According to Kurt, what are the arts?
4. What does a dog do when he can't get out of a gate?
5. What is the United States government conducting a war against?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Kurt feel about being an artist?
2. What does Kurt say...
This section contains 1,000 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)