|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote <I>The Tin Men</i>?
(a) Werner Heisenberg.
(b) Max Reinhardt.
(c) Claire Tomalin.
(d) Michael Frayn.
2. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(a) Killing him.
(c) Kicking him in the shins.
(d) Thanking him.
3. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
4. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
(a) If God Were Alive Today.
(b) What Were We Thinking?
(c) Who Is This God Person Anyway?
(d) More of God's Greatest Mistakes.
5. What does each short chapter in "Cat's Cradle" represent?
(a) One day's work.
(b) A stand-alone work of art.
(c) Whatever you want it to.
(d) A year of Kurt's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
2. In what state was Kurt's business located?
3. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
4. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
5. What type of people want to become President?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)