|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does PP stand for?
(a) Psychopathic Personality.
(b) Poisonous Personality.
(c) Pathological Personality.
(d) Perceptive Personality.
2. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(b) Peer-reviewed articles.
3. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
4. What was the 'sappy woman' about to have?
(a) A baby.
(b) A fit.
(c) A party.
5. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) An electronics store.
(d) A automobile dealership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
2. What color are the aliens?
3. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
4. What did humanists used to be referred to as?
5. Where is the sappy woman from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think that humans are really too 'cheap and lazy' to save the planet?
2. What does Kurt say the book is about?
3. What debate does Kurt have with the man who does not give his address?
4. Who is Gil Berman?
5. How does Kurt feel about Jesus?
6. What does Kurt say about the war with Mexico?
7. Who is Kurt's hero?
8. What comparison does Kurt make involving the Bush administration? What values would he like to see the government adopt?
9. What does Kurt say about guessing?
10. What advice does Kurt give the woman hoping to have a baby?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)