|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(b) Thanking him.
(c) Kicking him in the shins.
(d) Killing him.
2. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(a) New York.
3. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
4. What type of people want to become President?
(a) Nut cases.
(b) Corrupt businessmen.
(d) Normal people.
5. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Super 8.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
2. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
3. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
4. How much younger is Gil than Kurt?
5. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)