|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) Two of his daughters.
(d) All of the above.
2. What genre does Kilgore Trout write?
(a) Science fiction.
3. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
(a) '...stupid to figure out how.'
(b) '...stubborn to do it.'
(c) '...cheap and lazy.'
(d) '...busy playing golf.'
4. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
5. How tall are the aliens?
(a) Six meters.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Six centimeters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote <I>The Tin Men</i>?
2. According to Kurt, where did napalm come from?
3. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
4. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
5. What do vocal Christians demand be posted in public buildings?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)