|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of doctor is Kurt's son?
(a) General Practitioner.
2. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Patriotic people.
(b) Stupid people.
(c) Educated people.
(d) Opinionated people.
3. When did Abbie Hoffman die?
4. What can Kurt not do well now that he is 82?
(a) Parallel park.
(b) Read road signs.
(d) Change gears.
5. Who is Kurt's hero?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Johann Klein.
(c) Ignaz Semmelweis.
(d) Louis Pasteur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does PP stand for?
2. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
3. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
4. What genre does Kilgore Trout write?
5. What type of engine did the Saab cars have in Kurt's day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kurt's theory about time?
2. How does Kurt feel about his Uncle Dan?
3. Do you think that humans are really too 'cheap and lazy' to save the planet?
4. What is the main theme in Mark Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger?" Do you agree?
5. What type of car did Kurt used to sell?
6. How does Kurt feel about the Bush administration and the way it gained power?
7. What comparison does Kurt make involving the Bush administration? What values would he like to see the government adopt?
8. How does Kurt feel about music?
9. What does Kurt say about the value of books?
10. What does Kurt say about guessing?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)