|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
(a) A automobile dealership.
(b) An electronics store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A gas station.
2. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
3. How much younger is Gil than Kurt?
(a) 36 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 51 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
(b) The Bible.
5. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
2. Who wrote The Tin Men?
3. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
4. When did Eugene Debs die?
5. What did the Chinese use gunpowder for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kurt say about guessing?
2. Who is Gil Berman?
3. How does Kurt feel about music?
4. How does Kurt feel about Jesus?
5. Why does Kurt think the suicide rate of slave owners was higher than the suicide rate of slaves?
6. What have the PPs done to the country?
7. What does Kurt say about the value of books?
8. According to Kurt, what has his children's generation inherited?
9. According to Kurt, what do humanists believe?
10. What advice does Kurt give the woman hoping to have a baby?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)