Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, "I Have Been Called a Luddite")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What ethnic group did Kurt's friend in Nigeria belong to?
2. What is not an example of a 'crazy-making' game happening today?
d) Girl's basketball.
3. When did Kurt ask Jane Marie Cox to marry him?
4. What does Freud call laughless jokes?
a) Gallows humor.
b) Silent humor.
c) Maternal humor.
d) Dead humor.
5. In what year did Albert Camus win a Nobel Prize for literature?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 980 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)