Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kurt feel about the woman behind the counter?
(a) He wishes she would move faster.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He wants her to smile more.
(d) He hates her.
2. What type of missiles do nuclear submarines fire?
3. Why did Kurt have to talk to a cop?
(a) His pocket was picked.
(b) He was mugged.
(c) His car was stolen.
(d) He lost his cantaloupe.
4. Who does Hamlet stab through the curtains?
(a) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
5. How many relatives did Kurt's friend in Nigeria have?
(b) Six hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kurt Vonnegut, who wrote the greatest American short story?
2. What is Kurt's ancestry?
3. What is not an example of a 'crazy-making' game happening today?
4. What does 'endogamous' mean?
5. According to Kurt, what is a couple really saying to each other when they have an argument?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of car did Kurt used to sell?
2. How does Kurt feel about his Uncle Alex? What did he learn from him?
3. How does Kurt feel about being an artist?
4. How does Kurt feel about his Uncle Dan?
5. What advice does Kurt have for readers about creative writing?
6. What is the main theme in Mark Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger?" Do you agree?
7. What does Kurt say about what men and women want?
8. What was Kurt's experience with Dresden?
9. Who was Ned Ludd?
10. What marketing tip does Kurt give readers?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)