|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What device made of steel does Kurt use for his paper?
(c) Paper cutter.
2. According to Kurt, what are we here on Earth to do?
(a) Make a difference.
(b) Work hard.
(c) Fart around.
3. Why can Kurt not stand primitive people?
(a) They cannot read his books.
(b) They died a long time ago.
(c) They are stupid.
(d) He can never talk to them.
4. What is the location for the first oil well in America?
(c) Oil City.
(d) New Castle.
5. What was Ned Ludd's line of work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Kurt provide with everyone if he had the chance?
2. How long did prohibition last?
3. Where did Kurt go to high school?
4. How many men did the British government execute for 'machine breaking' in 1813?
5. What will Kurt tell readers from now on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kurt say about Karl Marx's statements on religion?
2. Why does Kurt think "Hamlet" is such a popular story?
3. How does Kurt feel about American socialists?
4. What advice does Kurt have for readers about creative writing?
5. Do you agree with Kurt's assessment that the human race is already doomed?
6. What does Kurt make jokes about? What can he not make jokes about?
7. According to Kurt, what was the 'beginning of the end?'
8. What does Kurt say about prohibition and the war on drugs?
9. What does Kurt say about electronic communities? Do you agree?
10. Who was Ned Ludd?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)