|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first story that Kurt demonstrates with a line graph?
(a) Man in Hole.
(b) Man in World.
(c) Man in Trouble.
(d) Man in Love.
2. According to Kurt, what is a couple really saying to each other when they have an argument?
(a) 'You are not the right person for me!'
(b) 'You do not understand me!'
(c) 'You do not respect my right to be me!'
(d) 'You are not enough people!'
3. Where does the typist live?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New Orleans.
4. When did the first crack appear between English and German Americans?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The First World War.
(d) When the Germans first arrived.
5. What ate Prometheus' liver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a good way to hurt one's parents?
2. What did Kurt study in university?
3. What is the postal convenience center close to?
4. Where is the newsstand that Kurt goes to?
5. What can a prince do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kurt say about Karl Marx's statements on religion?
2. How does Kurt feel about American socialists?
3. What does Kurt say is all he really ever wanted to do?
4. What does Kurt describe about relations between English and Germans in America?
5. What does Kurt say about the war with Mexico?
6. According to Kurt, why do more people get divorced today? Do you agree?
7. What does Kurt make jokes about? What can he not make jokes about?
8. Do you think that humans are really too 'cheap and lazy' to save the planet?
9. What does Kurt say about computers? Do you agree?
10. What does Kurt say about prohibition and the war on drugs?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)