|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was The Mask of Sanity published?
2. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
(a) The singing of birds.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) His children.
3. When did Mark Twain write "The Mysterious Stranger?"
4. Who was President during the 1848 war with Mexico?
5. Who was the first to say 'do unto others...?'
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) Alexander the Great.
6. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
7. What did Abbie Hoffman say was the new high?
(a) Orange peels taken intranasally.
(b) Apple skins taken intraveinously.
(c) Banana peels taken rectally.
(d) Lemon rind taken orally.
8. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
(a) Be wrathful to one's enemies.
(b) Beggar thy neighbor.
(c) Honor one's ancestors.
(d) Read the Bible often.
9. When did Eugene Debs die?
10. What type of people want to become President?
(b) Normal people.
(c) Corrupt businessmen.
(d) Nut cases.
11. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(a) New York.
12. How tall are the aliens?
(a) Six meters.
(b) Six inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Six centimeters.
13. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
14. How many kids does Kurt have?
15. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
(a) Two to one.
(b) Six to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Five to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
2. Where is Joe from?
3. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
4. What did humanists used to be referred to as?
5. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)