|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Kurt's birthday?
(a) November 21.
(b) November 31.
(c) November 11.
(d) November 1.
2. What are the people that Kurt blames for ruining America born without?
(d) Silver spoons in their mouths.
3. What town did Kurt 'black out at high noon?'
(c) Woods Hole.
(d) West Wood.
4. How old was the woman?
5. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
(a) Ten to one.
(b) Two to one.
(c) Five to one.
(d) Six to one.
6. What genre does Kilgore Trout write?
(a) Science fiction.
7. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(c) Peer-reviewed articles.
8. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
(b) American POWs.
(c) Oil wells.
(d) Weapons of mass destruction.
9. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
10. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
11. What is all pop music today derived from?
(c) The blues.
(d) African percussion.
12. Who was President during the 1848 war with Mexico?
13. What did Abbie Hoffman say was the new high?
(a) Lemon rind taken orally.
(b) Orange peels taken intranasally.
(c) Banana peels taken rectally.
(d) Apple skins taken intraveinously.
14. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The Super 8.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
15. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
(a) His best friend.
(b) All of the above.
(c) His wife.
(d) Two of his daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
2. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
3. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
4. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
5. What did the Chinese use gunpowder for?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)