|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
(a) Five to one.
(b) Six to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Two to one.
2. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
3. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
(a) '...cheap and lazy.'
(b) '...busy playing golf.'
(c) '...stubborn to do it.'
(d) '...stupid to figure out how.'
4. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Super 8.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria.
(d) The Ritz.
5. What country does Saab come from?
6. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
7. How old was the woman?
8. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
(a) His children.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The singing of birds.
9. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His best friend.
(c) Two of his daughters.
(d) All of the above.
10. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
(d) The Bible.
11. According to Kurt, where did napalm come from?
(a) Mother nature.
(c) The Soviet Union.
(d) Weapons labs.
12. When was The Mask of Sanity published?
13. When is Kurt's birthday?
(a) November 11.
(b) November 31.
(c) November 21.
(d) November 1.
14. How old is Kurt's daughter, Lily?
15. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
2. What was the 'sappy woman' about to have?
3. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
4. What is all pop music today derived from?
5. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)