|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the woman?
2. What did Abbie Hoffman say was the new high?
(a) Lemon rind taken orally.
(b) Banana peels taken rectally.
(c) Orange peels taken intranasally.
(d) Apple skins taken intraveinously.
3. How tall are the aliens?
(a) Six inches.
(b) Six centimeters.
(c) Six meters.
(d) Six feet.
4. What was the 'sappy woman' about to have?
(b) A fit.
(c) A baby.
(d) A party.
5. When did Eugene Debs die?
6. Who wrote The Tin Men?
(a) Claire Tomalin.
(b) Werner Heisenberg.
(c) Max Reinhardt.
(d) Michael Frayn.
7. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(a) New York.
8. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Ten centuries.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Ten generations.
9. How many kids does Kurt have?
10. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
11. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
(b) The sunrise.
(c) His children.
(d) The singing of birds.
12. What country does Saab come from?
13. Who is Joel Bleifuss?
(a) Kurt's psychiatrist.
(b) Kurt's publisher.
(c) Kurt's typesetter.
(d) Kurt's editor.
14. When was The Mask of Sanity published?
15. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
2. Who have landed in New York City?
3. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
4. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
5. What type of doctor is Kurt's son?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)