|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have landed in New York City?
(c) Illegal aliens.
2. According to Kurt, what occupied country has America become like?
3. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
(a) Your own death warrant.
(b) A wreathe of poison ivy.
(c) Your hat.
(d) Your hands.
4. When did Mark Twain write "The Mysterious Stranger?"
5. What could a Saab drag at a stoplight?
(a) A Ford.
(b) A VW.
(c) An Audi.
(d) A Chevy.
6. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) The Super 8.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria.
(d) The Hilton.
7. What is all pop music today derived from?
(b) The blues.
(d) African percussion.
8. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
9. Who is Joel Bleifuss?
(a) Kurt's editor.
(b) Kurt's publisher.
(c) Kurt's psychiatrist.
(d) Kurt's typesetter.
10. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
(a) All of the above.
(b) His wife.
(c) Two of his daughters.
(d) His best friend.
11. Whose line of Democratic tradition does Kurt belong to?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Richard Herbert Nixon.
(c) John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
(d) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
12. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(a) Peer-reviewed articles.
13. What does Kurt tell Joe he must do?
(a) Make the world a better place.
(b) Live life to the fullest.
(c) Be a saint.
(d) Be kind.
14. What type of engine did the Saab cars have in Kurt's day?
15. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
(a) A gas station.
(b) An electronics store.
(c) A automobile dealership.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
2. How many kids does Kurt have?
3. When was <I>The Mask of Sanity</I> published?
4. Who is Kurt's hero?
5. What type of attack is it not possible to survive?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)