|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
(a) 26 years ago.
(b) 11 years ago.
(c) 33 years ago.
(d) 42 years ago.
2. What do vocal Christians demand be posted in public buildings?
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) Signs that say 'Christians only.'
(d) The Sermon on the Mount.
3. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Opinionated people.
(b) Patriotic people.
(c) Stupid people.
(d) Educated people.
4. According to Kurt, why to foreigners hate Americans?
(a) For their liberty.
(b) For their arrogance.
(c) For their jazz.
(d) For their money.
5. What does PP stand for?
(a) Perceptive Personality.
(b) Poisonous Personality.
(c) Psychopathic Personality.
(d) Pathological Personality.
6. What type of doctor is Kurt's son?
(c) General Practitioner.
7. Who was the first to say 'do unto others...?'
(a) Jesus Christ.
(c) Alexander the Great.
8. How many kids does Kurt have?
9. When did Mark Twain write "The Mysterious Stranger?"
10. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(c) Peer-reviewed articles.
11. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A gas station.
(c) An electronics store.
(d) A automobile dealership.
12. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(b) New York.
13. When did Eugene Debs die?
14. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(a) Thanking him.
(c) Kicking him in the shins.
(d) Killing him.
15. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
(a) American POWs.
(c) Oil wells.
(d) Weapons of mass destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Gil have sex?
2. What country does Saab come from?
3. How old was the woman?
4. Who is Joel Bleifuss?
5. What type of engine did the Saab cars have in Kurt's day?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)