|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(b) Thanking him.
(c) Kicking him in the shins.
(d) Killing him.
2. In what state was Kurt's business located?
(a) New York.
3. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
4. What type of people want to become President?
(a) Nut cases.
(b) Corrupt businessmen.
(d) Normal people.
5. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Super 8.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
6. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
(a) Be wrathful to one's enemies.
(b) Read the Bible often.
(c) Honor one's ancestors.
(d) Beggar thy neighbor.
7. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Ten centuries.
(c) Ten generations.
(d) Ten years.
8. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Educated people.
(b) Patriotic people.
(c) Opinionated people.
(d) Stupid people.
9. How much younger is Gil than Kurt?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 51 years.
(d) 36 years.
10. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
(a) More of God's Greatest Mistakes.
(b) Who Is This God Person Anyway?
(c) What Were We Thinking?
(d) If God Were Alive Today.
11. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
(a) 42 years ago.
(b) 33 years ago.
(c) 26 years ago.
(d) 11 years ago.
12. What town did Kurt 'black out at high noon?'
(b) West Wood.
(d) Woods Hole.
13. How often does Gil have sex?
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a year.
14. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
(a) The singing of birds.
(b) His children.
(c) The sunrise.
15. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kurt, where did napalm come from?
2. Where is Joe from?
3. Where is the sappy woman from?
4. What do vocal Christians demand be posted in public buildings?
5. How tall are the aliens?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)