|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Kurt's birthday?
(a) November 21.
(b) November 1.
(c) November 11.
(d) November 31.
2. What was the 'sappy woman' about to have?
(b) A party.
(c) A baby.
(d) A fit.
3. Who is Kurt's hero?
(a) Johann Klein.
(b) Ignaz Semmelweis.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Louis Pasteur.
4. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
(a) '...stupid to figure out how.'
(b) '...stubborn to do it.'
(c) '...busy playing golf.'
(d) '...cheap and lazy.'
5. How tall are the aliens?
(a) Six meters.
(b) Six inches.
(c) Six centimeters.
(d) Six feet.
6. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
7. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
(a) Oil wells.
(c) Weapons of mass destruction.
(d) American POWs.
8. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
9. Who have landed in New York City?
(b) Illegal aliens.
10. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(b) Thanking him.
(c) Kicking him in the shins.
(d) Killing him.
11. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
(a) Be wrathful to one's enemies.
(b) Honor one's ancestors.
(c) Read the Bible often.
(d) Beggar thy neighbor.
12. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
(d) The Bible.
13. When did Eugene Debs die?
14. How old was the woman?
15. What did Abbie Hoffman say was the new high?
(a) Orange peels taken intranasally.
(b) Lemon rind taken orally.
(c) Banana peels taken rectally.
(d) Apple skins taken intraveinously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre does Kilgore Trout write?
2. What type of people want to become President?
3. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
4. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
5. What did the Chinese use gunpowder for?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)