|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
2. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
3. Who is Kurt's hero?
(a) Louis Pasteur.
(b) Johann Klein.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Ignaz Semmelweis.
4. How old is Kurt's daughter, Lily?
5. What type of doctor is Kurt's son?
(d) General Practitioner.
6. What town did Kurt 'black out at high noon?'
(c) West Wood.
(d) Woods Hole.
7. What type of engine did the Saab cars have in Kurt's day?
8. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Educated people.
(b) Patriotic people.
(c) Stupid people.
(d) Opinionated people.
9. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
(a) 11 years ago.
(b) 42 years ago.
(c) 26 years ago.
(d) 33 years ago.
10. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
(a) Two to one.
(b) Six to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Five to one.
11. What are the people that Kurt blames for ruining America born without?
(b) Silver spoons in their mouths.
12. What color are the aliens?
13. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
(a) Ten generations.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Ten centuries.
(d) Ten years.
14. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
15. Where are the visitors staying in New York?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Waldorf Astoria.
(c) The Super 8.
(d) The Ritz.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mark Twain write "The Mysterious Stranger?"
2. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
3. Who uttered the most intelligent and decent prayers ever?
4. According to Kurt, what occupied country has America become like?
5. When did Abbie Hoffman die?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)