|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town did Kurt 'black out at high noon?'
(b) West Wood.
(d) Woods Hole.
2. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A automobile dealership.
(c) An electronics store.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What did Abbie Hoffman say was the new high?
(a) Orange peels taken intranasally.
(b) Banana peels taken rectally.
(c) Apple skins taken intraveinously.
(d) Lemon rind taken orally.
4. What does Gil Berman do for a living?
5. What did humanists used to be referred to as?
(c) Free Thinkers.
6. Who is Joel Bleifuss?
(a) Kurt's publisher.
(b) Kurt's psychiatrist.
(c) Kurt's editor.
(d) Kurt's typesetter.
7. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
8. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
(a) Your own death warrant.
(b) Your hat.
(c) A wreathe of poison ivy.
(d) Your hands.
9. Where is the sappy woman from?
(a) Medicine Hat.
10. Who have landed in New York City?
(b) Illegal aliens.
11. According to Kurt, where did napalm come from?
(a) Weapons labs.
(b) Mother nature.
(d) The Soviet Union.
12. Who wrote The Tin Men?
(a) Max Reinhardt.
(b) Claire Tomalin.
(c) Michael Frayn.
(d) Werner Heisenberg.
13. Whose line of Democratic tradition does Kurt belong to?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Herbert Nixon.
(d) John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
14. What color are the aliens?
15. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
2. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
3. What type of engine did the Saab cars have in Kurt's day?
4. What is the working title of Kurt's book?
5. By what ratio do guessers outnumber non-guessers?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)