|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kurt, what occupied country has America become like?
2. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Educated people.
(b) Opinionated people.
(c) Patriotic people.
(d) Stupid people.
3. What did humanists used to be referred to as?
(b) Free Thinkers.
4. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
5. How old is Kurt's daughter, Lily?
6. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
(a) Honor one's ancestors.
(b) Beggar thy neighbor.
(c) Read the Bible often.
(d) Be wrathful to one's enemies.
7. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
(a) 33 years ago.
(b) 11 years ago.
(c) 42 years ago.
(d) 26 years ago.
8. 'The good Earth--we could have saved it, but we were too damn...'
(a) '...cheap and lazy.'
(b) '...stubborn to do it.'
(c) '...busy playing golf.'
(d) '...stupid to figure out how.'
9. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
10. Who was President during the 1848 war with Mexico?
11. What did Kurt feel like doing to his Uncle Dan?
(a) Kicking him in the shins.
(c) Killing him.
(d) Thanking him.
12. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
13. Who was the first to say 'do unto others...?'
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) Alexander the Great.
14. What is all pop music today derived from?
(a) African percussion.
(b) The blues.
15. What type of attack is it not possible to survive?
(a) Hydrogen bomb attack.
(b) Terrorist attack.
(c) Biological weapon attack.
(d) Chemical weapon attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mark Twain's family and/or friends died before him?
2. According to Kurt, what are we not born with?
3. Who uttered the most intelligent and decent prayers ever?
4. How many kids does Kurt have?
5. What did Kurt used to be the owner and manager of?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)