|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(d) Peer-reviewed articles.
2. What country does Saab come from?
3. Where is the sappy woman from?
(a) Medicine Hat.
4. According to tabloids, how long have alien anthropologists been studying the human race?
(a) Ten centuries.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Ten generations.
(d) Ten years.
5. What did the New York Times guarantee were in Iraq?
(a) Oil wells.
(b) Weapons of mass destruction.
(d) American POWs.
6. What did the young man from Seattle have to take off?
(a) His hat.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His pants.
(d) His jacket.
7. What does PP stand for?
(a) Poisonous Personality.
(b) Pathological Personality.
(c) Psychopathic Personality.
(d) Perceptive Personality.
8. Where was the election 'shamelessly rigged?'
9. How long ago did Kurt's business fail?
(a) 42 years ago.
(b) 11 years ago.
(c) 33 years ago.
(d) 26 years ago.
10. What was a 'humiliating, shameful, blood-soaked year?'
11. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
(a) Your hat.
(b) Your hands.
(c) Your own death warrant.
(d) A wreathe of poison ivy.
12. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
(b) The singing of birds.
(c) His children.
(d) The sunrise.
13. How many kids does Kurt have?
14. What type of attack is it not possible to survive?
(a) Hydrogen bomb attack.
(b) Terrorist attack.
(c) Chemical weapon attack.
(d) Biological weapon attack.
15. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote The Tin Men?
2. What can Kurt not do well now that he is 82?
3. When is Kurt's birthday?
4. What are the people that Kurt blames for ruining America born without?
5. Who is Kurt's hero?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)