Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, "I Have Been Called a Luddite")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who appeared to George W. Bush when he was forty-one?
2. What does a dog do when he can't get out of a gate?
a) Start scratching and digging.
b) All of the above.
d) Make meaningless gestures.
3. How much older is Kurt's brother than he is?
a) Six years.
b) Three years.
c) Twelve years.
d) Nine years.
4. What would Kurt provide with everyone if he had the chance?
a) Lots of money.
c) An extended family.
5. What is the first rule in creative writing?
a) Do not use any...
This section contains 414 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)