|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Kurt's high school?
(a) Shortridge High School.
(b) Cliffton High School.
(c) Brock High School.
(d) Hilltop High School.
2. What does a dog do when he can't get out of a gate?
(a) Make meaningless gestures.
(b) All of the above.
(d) Start scratching and digging.
3. What comprises George and Laura Bush's extended family?
(a) All of the above.
4. What ethnic group did Kurt's friend in Nigeria belong to?
5. What type of bird are Kurt and his typist trying to attract?
(c) Mourning Doves.
6. When were Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti executed?
7. What can a prince do?
(a) Kill anyone he wants.
(b) Be true to himself.
(c) Be neither a borrower nor a lender.
(d) Make war.
8. What is the name of Kurt's typist?
9. What was Powers Hapgood's occupation after graduating from Harvard?
(b) Coal miner.
10. Who does Hamlet stab through the curtains?
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
11. What would Kurt provide with everyone if he had the chance?
(a) Lots of money.
(d) An extended family.
12. Who was unsure about Jane Marie's decision to marry a German?
(a) Her mother.
(b) An uncle.
(c) Her cousins and brothers.
(d) Her father.
13. What would Kurt use occasionally in jokes?
(a) Obscene words.
(b) Political references.
(c) Racial slurs.
14. What does 'endogamous' mean?
(a) Mistrustful of immigrants.
(b) Lazy, dishonest, and entitled.
(c) Adept at business.
(d) Marrying within one's own social group.
15. What ate Prometheus' liver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kurt get a Master's degree in after the war?
2. What did Freud not know?
3. Who knows more about the spirit world than anyone else?
4. What type of missiles do nuclear submarines fire?
5. What type of line describes the story of "Hamelt?"
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)