|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the postal convenience center close to?
(a) The White House.
(b) Times Square.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) Greenwich Village.
2. What does Kurt think Shakespeare did not believe in?
(b) Absolute truth.
(c) Heaven or Hell.
3. What is a Luddite?
(a) An idiot with no respect for those with more intelligence.
(b) A person who hates new technology.
(c) A slow, lazy person.
(d) A religious zealot.
4. How did Albert Camus die?
(c) Train wreck.
(d) Automobile accident.
5. What is Kurt going to do?
(a) Write another book.
(b) Run for President.
(c) Sleep with children.
(d) Sue a tobacco company.
6. What did Kurt study in university?
(c) English Literature.
7. What is the youngest child in a family?
(a) A jokemaker.
(b) A whiner.
(c) A thinker.
(d) A brooder.
8. According to Kurt, what are we here on Earth to do?
(a) Fart around.
(b) Work hard.
(d) Make a difference.
9. What type of water does Kurt prefer?
(d) Running water.
10. What do women want?
(a) To be respected.
(b) A lot of people to talk to.
(d) A rich man.
11. Who was unsure about Jane Marie's decision to marry a German?
(a) Her mother.
(b) An uncle.
(c) Her cousins and brothers.
(d) Her father.
12. What is Kurt's limit for alcoholic drinks?
13. What was Kurt to older people at the dinner table when he was very young?
14. At what age did Kurt start smoking?
15. What word does Kurt use to describe today's 'corporate oligarchs?'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a dog do when he can't get out of a gate?
2. How long would Kurt listen to the radio each day?
3. Who made Kurt's first car?
4. What did Freud not know?
5. What is Kurt's ancestry?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)