|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Victorians not discuss?
2. Who knows more about the spirit world than anyone else?
(a) David Blaine.
(b) Umedram Lalbhai.
(c) Madame Blatvatsky.
(d) Uri Geller.
3. What does Kurt think Shakespeare did not believe in?
(c) Absolute truth.
(d) Heaven or Hell.
4. What is Kurt addicted to?
5. How did Albert Camus die?
(b) Train wreck.
(c) Automobile accident.
6. Why did Kurt have to talk to a cop?
(a) His car was stolen.
(b) He lost his cantaloupe.
(c) He was mugged.
(d) His pocket was picked.
7. What must every sentence have?
(a) A noun and an adjective.
(b) A semicolon.
(c) A subject and a verb.
(d) A long prison term.
8. Who, according to Kurt, is not really a humorist?
(a) Bob Newhart.
(b) Bob Smith.
(c) Bob Hope.
(d) Bob McKenzie.
9. According to Kurt, what is a couple really saying to each other when they have an argument?
(a) 'You do not understand me!'
(b) 'You do not respect my right to be me!'
(c) 'You are not enough people!'
(d) 'You are not the right person for me!'
10. How old is Kurt at the time of writing?
11. When were Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti executed?
12. How long ago was the first electric generator built?
(a) 99 years ago.
(b) 111 years ago.
(c) 172 years ago.
(d) 212 years ago.
13. According to Kurt, what are we here on Earth to do?
(a) Make a difference.
(c) Fart around.
(d) Work hard.
14. Who made Kurt's first car?
15. What would Kurt provide with everyone if he had the chance?
(a) Lots of money.
(c) An extended family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kurt try not to do when he's being funny?
2. What would Kurt use occasionally in jokes?
3. What is Kurt's ancestry?
4. At what age did Kurt start smoking?
5. Who was unsure about Jane Marie's decision to marry a German?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)