|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "A Sappy Woman from Ypsilanti".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Powers Hapgood's occupation after graduating from Harvard?
(d) Coal miner.
2. What can the devil cite for his purpose?
(a) Peer-reviewed articles.
3. What type of attack is it not possible to survive?
(a) Hydrogen bomb attack.
(b) Terrorist attack.
(c) Chemical weapon attack.
(d) Biological weapon attack.
4. What is all pop music today derived from?
(b) African percussion.
(c) The blues.
5. Why is "Hamlet" a masterpiece?
(a) It was liked by the Araphos.
(b) It is true.
(c) It was written by Shakespeare.
(d) It is popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location for the first oil well in America?
2. What can Kurt not imagine a funny book about?
3. What was the first novel ever to be written using a typewriter?
4. What was the only way Kurt could get into an adult conversation when he was young?
5. How many pages would Kurt type before making corrections with a pencil?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)