|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "A Sappy Woman from Ypsilanti".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the sappy woman from?
(a) Medicine Hat.
2. How long did prohibition last?
(a) From 1910-1922.
(b) From 1919-1933.
(c) From 1930-1940.
(d) From 1921-1945.
3. What would Ivan the Terrible nail to your head if you disagreed with him?
(a) Your hands.
(b) Your own death warrant.
(c) Your hat.
(d) A wreathe of poison ivy.
4. What word does Kurt use to describe today's 'corporate oligarchs?'
5. Who tells Hamlet about the ghost of his father?
(a) Perry Mason.
(d) Rush Limbaugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demonstrated that catastrophes are funny?
2. What device made of steel does Kurt use for his paper?
3. What makes life worth living for Kurt, other than music?
4. What does the Bible say is a good thing to do?
5. Where did Kurt go to high school?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)