|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "A Sappy Woman from Ypsilanti".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eugene Victor Debs' former occupation?
(d) Police officer.
2. What burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit?
3. What did Freud not know?
(a) Why women get angry.
(b) Anything about psychology.
(c) Why his mother hated him.
(d) What women want.
4. Whose line of Democratic tradition does Kurt belong to?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(c) John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
(d) Richard Herbert Nixon.
5. What does the woman behind the counter at the newsstand have between her eyes?
(a) A scar.
(b) A jewel.
(c) A mole.
(d) A pimple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the postal convenience center close to?
2. What are the people that Kurt blames for ruining America born without?
3. When did Kurt ask Jane Marie Cox to marry him?
4. At the time of writing, what is the only way to learn what is going on?
5. What will Kurt tell readers from now on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)