|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "Do You Know What a Humanist Is?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Albert Camus die?
(b) Automobile accident.
(d) Train wreck.
2. What must every sentence have?
(a) A long prison term.
(b) A subject and a verb.
(c) A noun and an adjective.
(d) A semicolon.
3. In what country did Kurt experience the best rhythm-and-blues combo he had ever heard?
4. According to Kurt, where did napalm come from?
(a) Mother nature.
(b) The Soviet Union.
(c) Weapons labs.
5. What was the first novel ever to be written using a typewriter?
(a) Huckleberry Finn.
(b) Robinson Crusoe.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of doctor is Kurt's son?
2. Where does the typist live?
3. How many relatives did Kurt's friend in Nigeria have?
4. What is the name of the first story that Kurt demonstrates with a line graph?
5. Why can Kurt not stand primitive people?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)