|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "Do You Know What a Humanist Is?".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kurt, what is a couple really saying to each other when they have an argument?
(a) 'You are not enough people!'
(b) 'You do not respect my right to be me!'
(c) 'You do not understand me!'
(d) 'You are not the right person for me!'
2. What was there a large number of on the radio?
(a) Top comedians.
(b) Talented voice actors.
(c) Brilliant newscasters.
3. What does Kurt think Shakespeare did not believe in?
(a) Absolute truth.
(b) Heaven or Hell.
4. Why can Kurt not stand primitive people?
(a) They are stupid.
(b) They cannot read his books.
(c) They died a long time ago.
(d) He can never talk to them.
5. What type of people are not welcome in Washington at the time of writing?
(a) Stupid people.
(b) Opinionated people.
(c) Patriotic people.
(d) Educated people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built the first electric generator?
2. What can Kurt not imagine a funny book about?
3. Why is "Hamlet" a masterpiece?
4. What does the woman behind the counter at the newsstand have between her eyes?
5. What is the only proof Kurt needs for the existence of God?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)